• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Caramel Childreni's & Blonde Maculosa's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty.B

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Looking at buying Un-realated Pairs of both Caramel Childreni's & Blonde Maculosa's Hatchies/Juvies to Adults, anyone with info would be grate many thanks

Cheers, Matt

RE: Caramel Childreni

hey matty i will have unrelated pairs of blonde spotted pythons in a few months

cheers sam

Hey sam,
please PM me when you get them
cheers, Matt

Anyone with the Childrens???

Oh and anyone in N.S.W with them also??
cheers, Matt

i have got a caramel that isnt far off laying but at this stage it looks like they will all be spoken for

Could you please pm me prices for all if i buy the 2pairs and plus shiping costs
cheers, matt

A Good looking snake :D hehe
dus anyone have pics of theses??

check out byup's avatar, the lighter one is a caramel children, my friend has a pair she bought from shaneaussiepythons and they look great, i can't wait for them to breed in a couple years as i'm first on the list, lol,

cheers,
steve.......

DC from this site has caremel childreni, talk to me on msn if you want his number, and bigguy from this site has blond mac's, has some now amaterafact, i got 2 from him a few weeks ago. $200 ea.

If you crossed a normal children with a caramel would they become hets for caramel or half caramel n half hets/normals?? and the same with macs?
cheers, Matt

shanes caramels are different to the ones i have mine are from craig and gabby latta

cheers Sam

to produce caramels u either need a pair of hets, a pair of caramels or a caramel and a het. if u breed a caramel and a normal childreni u will only produce hets.

with the blonde spotteds u can breed any two blondes together and get blondes i hope all that made sence

cheers Sam

Could someone post some pics of some caramels...?
Ive never seen them before and after reading this am also quite interested...?
Thanks....

i was told mine was caramel when i went and picked her up, she is bigger than this now, ill try and get pics today before i feed her

well i paid $125 for her from an aps member, but i wouldnt know how much they normally go for sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back