• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Caramel Childreni's & Blonde Maculosa's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to be told if anyone has any caramel hatchies for sale in a month or so. all cashed up and waiting for my licence

DC has carmels for $500ea i think i remember seeing in reps aus mag, no offence but that doesnt look like some of the carmels i have seen.. still a nicew looking snake tho!

yeah it isnt the same as proper caramels that are Tyrosinase positive albino Childreni that the Latta's breed i dont know which ones DC has he might have the same ones. does anybody know what ones DC has?

cheers Sam

no offence taken, i love my babies and if she isnt caramel then it dont really matter, she is still beautiful

but i must say, that pic is old now, she is a little bigger and slightly different colour, but atm she is about to shed so is very dark

it is a very nice animal snakeeyes i didnt mean in anyway to say it wasnt sorry if it sounded like that

cheers Sam

no probs byup, was no offence taken, ive learnt to go with the flow on this site, there are ppl that are going to say your animal is not this or is this and some are going to say it looks like this or like that

cheers

tracey

hi tracey,
in my opinion it's not a caramel as the markings are to dark, still a very nice childrens, and i can also add that if it was a caramel you wouldn't have bought it for $125.00, the cheapest ones i've seen of were $350.00 each up to $500.00 each,

and byup i was lead to believe that shanes were from craigs caramels,
is there any reason you think they aren't? i'd really like to know as i'm planing
on getting some hatchlings from my friends pair........

i've added a pic of craigs caramels, i hope he doesn't get mad at me, lol,

cheers,
steve.......

Snakeeyes snake is a 'caramel' colour phase. It's not a T+ albino Caramel, but can still be correctly referred to as a 'caramel childreni'. People were calling similarly coloured childreni "caramels" long before Craig started producing the T+ albinos.

hi tracey,
in my opinion it's not a caramel as the markings are to dark, still a very nice childrens, and i can also add that if it was a caramel you wouldn't have bought it for $125.00, the cheapest ones i've seen of were $350.00 each up to $500.00 each,
I sold this snake to Tracey and what said was that its mother was heterzygous caramal... so the snake itself isnt but could possibly carry the gene.

thanks childreni for confirming that i was right,
got anymore you want to sell for that price that is from the same mother?

i was under the impression that shanes caramels are from a different line to craigs in all the pics he has posted they certainly look different to mine as hatchlings and as adults.
they are still stunning snakes but i dont know if they are T+

does anyone have any pics of caramels they got off shane or DC

cheers Sam

ok, i've seen some of shanes hatchlings in person and i'm 99% certain they are T+
i'm certain my friend bought them from shane thinking they were the albino ones, i don't have pics as their not mine,

but in saying this i could be wrong as i'm just going on memery and we know how easy that is to stuff up, lol,

cheers,
steve..........

DC's came from the Latta's.
heres a poor pic of mine, from DC
T.jpg

nice snake ihaveherps, i can't wait to get some of my own.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back