Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda like the fact the most aussies slam hybrids, i reckon the images on this site depict the visual reason why.... why would ya.

i kinda like the fact the most aussies slam hybrids, i reckon the images on this site depict the visual reason why.... why would ya.

most americans slammed them 15 years ago, but they got over it

Here's a few..........
r_01052008_062927_18.jpg

r_01052008_062624_13.jpg

r_01052008_062647_14.jpg

spilota_variegata, you should get 25% albino carpondros, 25% normal carpondros and 50% het for albino carpondros.

So do these still change colours as they get older or stay the same?

Thats right.Cross breed everything together and end up with one big lump of crap.Yanks can have Morelia americana and we can have Morelia australis,would make for easy identification and the NPWS paperwork would be a breeze,a single species code.

Any pics of an attractive adult carpondro.......

Anything with the word carp in it can't be good.

im no fan of hybrids either and i dont want them to be the future. But you look at it in the wild but when a snake is ready for mating and it cant get some love it just doesnt go and make love with a completely different breed of snake.

jungle carpet X biak green python - $3500US

Attachments

• Adult Carpondro.jpg
    Adult Carpondro.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 244
spilota_variegata, you should get 25% albino carpondros, 25% normal carpondros and 50% het for albino carpondros.

Hey Larks,

You forgot to add that he will also get 100% of ear bashing :D:D:D

regards,

Joel

I'd love to see what the albino carpochondros would look like. I bet they'd be a stunning looking snake - albeit very illegal :) Thanks for the answer Larks.

another

Attachments

• Carpondro11.jpg
    Carpondro11.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 166
That is one of my favourites, I have always loved the head on that animal.

If designer snakes are the way of the future in Australia, wont pure breeds go up in price? I would think that they would as they would be eventually be out bred in captivity.

im crossing a bredli x carpet at the moment, should be gorgeous

im crossing a bredli x carpet at the moment, should be gorgeous

The bravest comment made on APS ever!!!!

I'm on the fence with all this Cross talk, but I must none of the snakes in this thread can hold a candle to our pure stock. JMHO

i think the carpondros are very interesting! cant wait to see the jagpondros, or albino granit jags etc. not a huge fan on hybrids but you msut admit they are very interesting animals and i can understand people desire to work with such animals.
just to throw some wood on the fire....haha. imagen what a RSPxGTP would look like? im not condoning this but it would be an interesting and unusual animal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back