CarpetPythons.com.au picture thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I set up this thread as a place to post Carpet Pythons' images and update shots.

I hope you enjoy the scales.

Tri-ball

I seen on the website pics of zebra jungles or something similar.are they breeding them or just for display?

Is that snake a real carpet python? It looks like a ball python to me with the coloring and the way its in a ball.

Stunning snakes, good luck with producing them again this season from the same pairing... I hope it proves out.

Thanks for sharing.

I went all doey-eyed when I saw these carpets. I wished the NZ government would kollah the restrictions on allowing keepers to have such an animal. They could be bread in nz and even if one escaped they would knot survive the deep freeze over winter.

They are a definite braid of snake I'd like!

D3 the site looks good, can't wait till those zebra jungles get around, and maybe some super zebra's? as long as there not $15000 a pop lol!

Last edited:
jag-aps-1.jpg

jag-aps-ph.jpg

i got a feeling that your business will do very well! keep it up guys, it has a very american feel to it which i think is awsome as far as carpet pythons go for the pet industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back