Castle hill expo - I'm ready!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heelssss

Reaction score
G'day all, just wondering who will be going to the expo on feb12th ??? And will u say hi or think oh bugger that, too weird >.<. Anyways would luv to say howdy to you all :D maybe I should dress up like a like a goat or sum thing to stand out ....

I forgot it was so soon. I will try and drive up there for sure! I missed it last year!
:) We should get have a little aps meet and greet up at the expo

I'm going, never been to an expo! What goes on at a reptile expo?

Basically it's like a reptile market place to buy ur new herp, great advise from pro breeders and peeps on the industry. BUT I must say there's not too much variety as most breeders still have hatchys too young to sell or still incubating overall it's a great day out, me thinks anyways!!!

I forgot it was so soon. I will try and drive up there for sure! I missed it last year!
:) We should get have a little aps meet and greet up at the expo[/QUOTE

Yeah sounds likes plan, does anyone know if aps has a stall there????

I will be going as usual, but won't be taking the credit card, keycard or licence...........at least not on the first day.

Is it only held for the one day like last year? Last year was very small with pretty much just a breeders expo held for one day. Previous years it has been held over 3 days with a lot more going on. So anybody know what's going on this year?

sadly i will give it a miss.. in March, every year, the best orchid exhib.of the year is held at these Castle Hill showgrounds, plenty of rare exotic orchids..have dutifully gone since the year of it,s inception...................my little car, 13 yrs. old, could not make the trip twice.

I'll most defiantly be there.

Can't wait to see what unplanned reptile I come home with this time :)

sadly i will give it a miss.. in March, every year, the best orchid exhib.of the year is held at these Castle Hill showgrounds, plenty of rare exotic orchids..have dutifully gone since the year of it,s inception...................my little car, 13 yrs. old, could not make the trip twice.

LAME lol. Sorry couldn't help myself

It's a Sunday and not during holidays so I don't think it will continue for a few days

I will be there, last year was the first year for me. Got me interested and studying on how to keep some indoor Reps. So now almost 12mths on I have built my first enclosure and have a couple of baby black soil dragons and cant wait for this years expo I have my licence this time so who knows what i will come home with.:D

i think people maybe mixing up the castlehill expo with the one that has now become the eastershow expo, isn't that the one that went for a few days? i will be at the castlehill show, wish it were feb now!

i thought so, ive been to a few castle hill ones and it was 'a day' event, i didnt think it continued for a couple of days, though would be awesome :)

I'll be there, lucky for me I live 15-20 min drive away. YEW!! Does anyone know how much it costs yet??

yes when its combined its a bigger event it goes for a few days. If that was the case then I am more inclined to bring the kids along but if its just the breeders expo then it will just be me. As far as the other reptile expos in Sydney like Macarther,Hawksbury (sorry I forget the names just guessing) how do they compare to Castle Hill? Seeing as though I am travelling a fair distance and can only prolly attend one Sydney Expo I would like to go to the best one. I have only been to the Castle Hill one the last 3 years and it's the only Sydney one I have been too.

Good chance I'll be there

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back