Castle hill expo - I'm ready!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot it was so soon. I will try and drive up there for sure! I missed it last year!
:) We should get have a little aps meet and greet up at the expo
I think an organised `meet up` for APS members would be a fantastic idea!! A great chance to meet all of you face to face, and put a face to the names lol. How about if we can organise a time and place in the expo where we can meet up, I think this would be the perfect opportunity for APS members to meet in person. Does APS have a display at the expo? If so, that would be the perfect meeting place, also a good show of support for such a brilliant website. What does everyone think? I`m like a kid a week before xmas lol....:)

I'm hoping to be there :) and hopefully i'll be working at the one in penrith late this year :)

ill be there helping at a table, don't plan anything for the 4th of march either guys as we will be holding our 3rd hhs expo at panthers in Penrith. expo season rocks..... :)

ill be the first one at the door:D haha going down friday staying at kings cross & then going to castle hill sunday morning:) quick question, does anyone know if there will be olives there? i plan to buy a pair:)

ill be the first one at the door:D haha going down friday staying at kings cross & then going to castle hill sunday morning:) quick question, does anyone know if there will be olives there? i plan to buy a pair:)

ahhh hang over i bet, but nothing like a greasy bacon and egg in the morning to fix that problem up!!!

there were a few last year but you gotta get in early to have your choice of critter as the "nice ones" are the first to go.

ill be there helping at a table, don't plan anything for the 4th of march either guys as we will be holding our 3rd hhs expo at panthers in Penrith. expo season rocks..... :)

I didnt even know this one was on! Awesome

Will def be there

Might pick up a legless lizard. there weird and creepy looking but cute at the same time. whats everyone after???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back