Castle Hill Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty disappointed in the variety,it was all beardie,gecko,python same as same as..But it was a very cramped space so maybe some breeders thought stuff it!
Can't wait till Penrith, I am looking for frillies, and maybe some different monitors

Yeah it was cramped . I Was there at 8:30 so right at the front thank god as I had a pram for my son, it was not pram friendly lol note to self never take a pram to a reptile expo... hope fully penrith is a bit bigger.. I still managed to get a diamond Python so it was well worth the stress ..

IMG_5902.JPG

IMG_5903.JPG

Hi Danyjv,it was more cramped than usual owing to the smaller venue.Usually the Castle Hill venue is much larger but is undergoing much needed repairs so prams are not so much of a problem.You are right in getting a diamond,there were a few nice diamonds there today,I was a bit tempted myself.I also saw some nice black headed pythons including an axanthic

Yeah it was cramped . I Was there at 8:30 so right at the front thank god as I had a pram for my son, it was not pram friendly lol note to self never take a pram to a reptile expo... hope fully penrith is a bit bigger.. I still managed to get a diamond Python so it was well worth the stress ..

View attachment 319945

View attachment 319946

I saw that guy- wanted to buy her so darn much, but I don't have anything set up or ready at home! Darn! Maybe next time...

Did manage to get myself 50+ rats. Should last a couple months xD

Yeah rats where the only thing I picked up, hahaa well a few chickens as well for one of my pains..
did look at the pure murrays but may grab one at Penrith...
yeah was very cramped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're the rats cheaper then usual ?

pack of 3 'small' rats from the pet shop costs me $30

Pack of 5 'juveniles' (significantly larger than the 'small' rats might I add) cost me $20 at the expo

Pack of 5 hopper rats from pet shop costs me $25-30
Pack of 5 hopper rats at the expo was only $15

Generally things are cheaper at the expo as the sellers WANT to sell EVERYTHING they bring. Some real great deals in rats, enclosures, decor and reptiles on the day.

Rats are cheaper at the expo because, in almost all cases, you're dealing directly with the breeder. Don't buy rats from pet shops. Find a breeder in your area and you will get those prices every time.

Ok I'll have to take my esky and some ice to penrith show next month. Nice work joel420 put up some pics to show her off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back