Cat photo thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitah

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, theres always threads with pics of other animals, but I haven't yet seen a cat thread (that I remember).

Yes I know, a lot of people on here hate cats, but I also know theres quite a few of you that love cats!

**If you don't like cats, don't bother posting. Anything about cats being snake food, getting shot, hit by cars etc is not funny and not wanted here***

Sorry mod's, I hope this can stay open because I wouldn't mind seeing and hearing about other peoples pet cats! There can be dog, bird, rodent etc threads on here, so I'm HOPING a civil, nice cat thread can stay open.

Here's a few pics I took about 30mins ago :)

Still as yet unnamed kitten

1m-1.jpg

1l-1.jpg

1k-1.jpg

1j-1.jpg

1i-1.jpg

1h-1.jpg

1g-3.jpg

1f-2.jpg

1e-2.jpg

1d-2.jpg

1c-3.jpg

1b-2.jpg

And my Turkish van X boy, Kit
1a-3.jpg

I have another cat (Taz) but he was snoozing in a box when I took these photos. I shall upload more later!

Last edited:
cute kitty!

but theres no cat threads because most of them get locked because of morons who think its funny to post pics of the cat being eaten by a snake...

I know Ravan... Its incredibly stupid, I just wish people could be mature enough to ignore these threads if they don't like cats.

For some strange reason I cannot see the pictures on here... From your response Ravan, I gather you can see them?

i know! i mean, i dont see why they get such a bad rap... they're a companion animal, much like a dog.. but theres not a hatred for dogs *shrugs*

Just a pot shot of my hippie kittie, I swear he has a stash of catnip somewhere!

He decided to sit inside a book case that we were pulling down...

DSC_0021.jpg

Haha gorgeous boy Tahnee! Got to love it when they position themselves strategically in the way of anything you want to do :) They're a good 'excuse' to postpone study, too, when they attempt to sit on my paper or laptop, or insist on grabbing my pen!

ok i'll have a go here i dont know if the photos will work lol ,,,,

this will be my female cat Princess (she has a dirty face in the picture due to just having dinner i took the photo because of the dirty face lol ) and one of the kittens grown that i breed from her

Attachments

• 21342.jpg
    21342.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
our cats jast can't help themselves from sitting on or standing in front of whatever it is that you're trying to do... they always sit on my damn keyboard too >_>

Here is my little Ragdoll Meiko
1st pic is when we first got her the last two are the newest she got a lot darker in the face and more caramel around the body :)

Attachments

• Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Meiko.jpg
    Meiko.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 117
DSC_0100.jpg
This is Mooftie. A kitten my sister brought home after he had been living in some unfavourable conditions...But with some flea treatment and some TLC he is firing!

Lovely rag doll cat would love one but can't spare the cash right now. I have 3 moggies though. My boy KC who is a fan of Collingwood like me!!

007.jpg

Beautiful cats!!! I love some of the cat breeds that have coloured points, especially Ragdolls :D Then again, I also love ginger + white tabbies, black, black and white, calico, silver tabby, silver + white tabby, silver marble bengals... Ahh why am I bothering with this, I love all cats haha :D

Oranoko, Lycan, Possom.jpg

1st kitten is mine 2nd is my fionce's kitten the last is my lil sisters lol all kittens are related

Cute kitties peoples, love that burm of yours bfg, one of my fave breeds, along with bengals, russian blues and pretty much any black dsh with big beautiful green eyes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back