Cat photo thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my babys

These are my babys, the grey one's Spook whos a DSH then theres Leela who is a bengal cross and the white one is Lily who is actually our flatmates.

Attachments

• 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Copy of 100_5521.jpg
    Copy of 100_5521.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 67
im so surprised some evil person hasnt posted "feed them to the scrubbies" yet. cats are adorable and i cant imagine people not liking them. im allergic and i still love them lol i have them as pets. they make me sneeze. who cares?

Beautiful cats Spookadook! Spook kind of reminds me of one of my cats back home, he's a grey tabby as well and looks remarkably similar!

Here's two pics of little amber... She was speyed last Friday, and she was soooo very groggy when I got her home! she was falling asleep whilst sitting up or even standing, once she had settled in again from the car ride. As soon as she started licking the dreaded 'bucket' had to go on. Fortunately she's gotten used to it now though! (well.. kinda). She's sleeping in my room every night at the moment, to stop her from going 'psycho' and playing with my two adult boys, so she can heal up without any problems.
DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0705.jpg

And here's a few photos from a 'shoot' I did with confetti, for the canon photo5 competition (the confetti brief, obviously, if anyone else entered/knew about the competition)
6-15.jpg

5edit.jpg

1-37.jpg

Kitah - should re-shoot with black velvet at the backdrop ;) you'l lose the troublesome backdrop creases & shadows from the flash, and will make the colours from the confetti really pop!

Wow Kitah, great photo! My cats got speyed and had to wear a BUCKET lol. They hated it they kept trying to run backwards to escape it poor things. THEN one of them had a huge hernia type thing when the lining that holds all her guys up split and she got a huge lump. Then she had to have ANOTHER operation.

Kitah - should re-shoot with black velvet at the backdrop ;) you'l lose the troublesome backdrop creases & shadows from the flash, and will make the colours from the confetti really pop!

I thought of that, and used a black velvety backdrop for another entry for the competition. Unfortunately the only velvet I had access to (without buying more) was a dress that was cut up for this purpose, and I had to line my shot up in a panel without any seams haha. Unfortunately it wasn't big enough to use for this little session with Amber though. I'm too stingy at the moment to go out and buy more fabric, but I will eventually (I suspect it'll get the better of me). If/when I do buy some, I shall post some more pics here I'm sure! :D

I thought of that, and used a black velvety backdrop for another entry for the competition. Unfortunately the only velvet I had access to (without buying more) was a dress that was cut up for this purpose, and I had to line my shot up in a panel without any seams haha. Unfortunately it wasn't big enough to use for this little session with Amber though. I'm too stingy at the moment to go out and buy more fabric, but I will eventually (I suspect it'll get the better of me). If/when I do buy some, I shall post some more pics here I'm sure! :D

You'll never regret spending $50 on a big bit of black velvet, I promise :)

Ok, maybe it'll be more worth it than I thought :) thanks!

Fingers crossed that the partner will let us adopt these 2 kittens next week... Eeeee! (no guarantees, though, unfortunately!)

Aww, I hope you can adopt them Kristy! I'm sure the kittens would love it as well :) And I Don't think I need to say this, but please post pictures if you can/do adopt them!

And Snakeluvver, I agree, I'm sure I'd find tonnes of uses for it

Stuff like velvet seems pointless. But there's moments in life where you just NEEED velvet to live :lol: so be prepared

My other half has put up with my herps so when she suggested that she might like a cat I couldn't really say no... not that I minded. So we picked up this little ball of fun from the breeder last weekend. She's a bengal, first pic is her at 8 weeks, the second is her 12 weeks in her new home.

163429_484721213255_797853255_5810510_6922909_n.jpg133127_484721203255_797853255_5810508_3295546_o.jpg

There are some really nice pussys in amongst this lot! :p Has anyone seen those bald hairless ones?

I had a mate with 2 of them. One was called Yum Cha, and I can't remember the name of the other one. From memory they did get some hair during the winter months and often jumped in the shower with him after work. Weird things!

I want a Sphynx cat! I think they are adorable. One of my pet hates is cat hair EVERYWHERE !

Robo, what a cute little girl! Very nice! All you guys with Bengal's are making me kinda jealous, but at the same time, I still love my moggies and Turkish Van cross boy :)

picture 038.jpg
Creepy stray black cat out my window :S

and my sisters cat keepin cool in summer :)

Attachments

• Photo0032.jpg
    Photo0032.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 66
another kitty

This is Merlin,
He likes to play fetch (& even brings it back) & he scitches flys when encouraged.

Kitten.jpg Merlin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back