Caught crocodile 'biggest in four years'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 23-Oct-09 11:36 AM
Source: Northern Territory News via NEWS.com.au

A MONSTER saltwater crocodile has been caught near a popular swimming hole in Darwin's rural area.

Go to Original Article

That's going to be in the back of my mind next time a take dip at Berry Springs. At the end of the dry season as well! Holy Fark.

4.7 aint a monster has to be over 5m for that!!!

NT news getting desperate again

that would explain why it was closed...its such a tease looking into that water and not allowed to go in....believe me we were close to jumping the rope.....so lucky we didnt now!!

The sign said closed due to bacterial bloom.....lucky for the tourists hey!
Awesome place by the way!

kelly

awwwww they sent him to a croc farm :(

:evil:I cant belive that how crule, why not put him into another river system....:evil:

:evil:STEVE IRWEN WOULD HAVE BEEN FURIOUS!!!!!!! AND I AM TO!!!!!!!:evil:

Zach

:evil:I cant belive that how crule, why not put him into another river system....:evil:

:evil:STEVE IRWEN WOULD HAVE BEEN FURIOUS!!!!!!! AND I AM TO!!!!!!!:evil:

Zach

steve irwin would have put it in his own zoo.

that would explain why it was closed...its such a tease looking into that water and not allowed to go in....believe me we were close to jumping the rope.....so lucky we didnt now!!

The sign said closed due to bacterial bloom.....lucky for the tourists hey!
Awesome place by the way!

kelly

It was closed due to a bacterial bloom. Has been since the start of October. Obviously no-one told the croc. ;)

I agree steve irwin would have put him in his zoo croc farm would be good for him be safe well fed and cant eat people :)

Nice.....did anyone go to the site and see the pics of the 5.5mtr one caught in the 80's !!...now thats big !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back