• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Bearded Dragons w/ vivarium

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c0utta

Reaction score
Price: 500.00

Sex: Male, Female

Scientific Name: Pogona Vitticeps

Common Name: Central Bearded Dragon

Quantity Available: 2

Bred By: Rick Walker

General Description: 4-5 year old breeding pair Rick Walker Central Bearded Dragons. Female has beautiful colouring and is quite a character and dominant. The male is fairly lazy and likes to settle in under the heat lamp. He will sometimes go a bright orange which is quite striking.

Although they’re a breeding pair, we haven’t encouraged this at all. She has shown signs of wanting to breed by digging around quite a bit, so you never know your luck.

A regretful sale, as we’ve now got a dog who is too interested in the beardies and the fear is that they’ll get chased around the yard. Before the dog we used to have them outside a lot and they’d sleep in the garden or go hunting for insects.

Also for sale is a vivarium – it’s about 100cm x 70cm x 70cm and is on a stand with rollers. Once filled with sand it’s a heavy piece of equipment. It has a 3D universal rock background and 3 universal 3D rocks. The rocks aren’t always in, as they do like logs and bark to hide under.

This is a complete kit – we won’t separate because our time with beardies is unfortunately over.

Willing to Freight?: No – too heavy

License Number (Required for NSW and SA): F45293

IMG_20140111.jpgIMG_20140110.jpgIMG_20140112.jpg

Hi guys,

I'll just bump this thread as I'm quite prepared to take offers.

My concern is still that the beardies aren't getting the attention they deserve.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back