• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Central Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey do you freight if so how much would it cost to
freight to N.S.W

Tigger, I will let you know tomorrow, if nobody claims them

Walter,not really worthwhile to freight,adds too much in to the price.Big hassle at the moment as well.

juvenile bearded dragon food

hi pike1 i recently bought a lizard off you i got some of that juvenile bearded dragon food that smells like lolies what do i have to it .because i moisten the food in water but he doesnt seem to be eating it ?

Hi Zachery, Is he warm enough?He has been eating that since he hatched. A few tricks to try are moving the pellets with a long twig,mixing some chopped buc choy in with it or putting some small mealworms to bury under the pellets.I think if its warm enough in there it should just eat it though.Let me know if any of this works.

i will take one if any left and you can soak the pellets in fruit juice aswell that has always worked for me

Sorry, didn't realise anyone was still replying to this.tigger ph call is coming, nook, give me a ring if you still want one 32003628 or 0414380702

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back