• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ceramic Heater

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retic

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Pearlco Ceramic Heater. 150 watt ceramic heater and stainless steel reflector and mounting bracket. The absolute best way to heat a larger enclosure and they last virtually a lifetime.
As new condition.
$125.
Pearlco.jpg

Pearlco-Rear.jpg

how do you wire it up? can it be used with a standard wall plug?

Yes it is just a standard 240 volt so it can be wired directly into a plug, through a thermostat of course. You just wire it into a little junction box, preferably using heat resistant cable which I can supply with it.

BUMP. This really is the ideally heater for the larger enclosure, very efficient and economical.

I can't imagine why someone hasn't snapped this up, it is such a good compact heater and ideal for those in cooler climes, south of the border. :D

How much for postage to SA? have you any idea what size enclosure you can heat with it? how much do they cost new? can you get more? if not where could i purchase more from? thanks

I'll split the postage down the middle if you like, $5 for guaranteed next day delivery. It would comfortably heat an enclosure say 2 metres square, probably more but it's a hard question to answer because it can depend a great deal on outside ambient temperature etc. They give off a large amount of heat and must always be guarded with a wire cover.
I honestly don't know what they cost new nowadays. I haven't seen them for sale over here to be honest.

Will u take $85? i live in qld so would also need postage...

BUMP. I really can't believe this is still available but it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back