chameleons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? To catch one guy with a couple of pet lizards which were no doubt bred here in australia. Lot's of little detectives on this site... it's a dog act to dob someone in like that
Yeah everyone is doing their bit towards saving the world :rolleyes:

if we arn't aloud to keep exotics why are
Chelodina canni New Guinea Snake-Necked Turtle
onthe nsw species list

Where is the logic in that? I pressume they destroyed the exotics because they may have been imported and carrying desease, but they gave the natives to other keepers when they were in the same collection as the exotics? hahahahaha.. idiots.

most exotics are quiet a few generation australian bred suprisingly.

not to step on any of the do-gooders, save the world, only eat plants and don't say bad swears people's toes, but I'd love a pair of Iguanas, or even one. Fijian banded would be real good. ;)

not to step on any of the do-gooders, save the world, only eat plants and don't say bad swears people's toes, but I'd love a pair of Iguanas, or even one. Fijian banded would be real good. ;)

So move to the US if you want them that bad. :rolleyes:

Although I realise that the purpose of your post must be to generate all the PM's offering you said lizards......

So now someone can't even express an interest in an exotic ? I doubt he is going to be inundated with PM's offering him Fijian Iguanas.

So move to the US if you want them that bad. :rolleyes:

Although I realise that the purpose of your post must be to generate all the PM's offering you said lizards......
Spent 12 years there. And said lizards, i forgot to mention chams:rolleyes: All you wannabe detectives and do gooders make me laugh. "Lets dob all the exotic owners in and we've done our good bit for society". Why don't you start somewhere good and walk to your local town and dob in some of the drug dealers, or people selling stolen goods, or is that not your scene.

Spent 12 years there. And said lizards, i forgot to mention chams:rolleyes: All you wannabe detectives and do gooders make me laugh. "Lets dob all the exotic owners in and we've done our good bit for society". Why don't you start somewhere good and walk to your local town and dob in some of the drug dealers, or people selling stolen goods, or is that not your scene.

Lol - If I knew any I would :lol: Maybe that's why I dont know any.....

A giant tortoise be cool and so easy to conceal to, if you want to let it free roam your front yard just sit outside holding a rc remote control and when people ask about it just laugh and say kids toys these days so realistic lol

Ive never heard of any exotics ever being up in nth QLD, i didnt know it was so common though i knew they are in oz. as long as they quarantine them then it might be ok to have em

i know this whole chat is old but it does piss me off a fair bit when can not keep extoics in aus but everywhere in other countries our native reptiles are everywhere!

Ive never heard of any exotics ever being up in nth QLD, i didnt know it was so common though i knew they are in oz. as long as they quarantine them then it might be ok to have em

they wouldnt be in oz if they were quarantined they have obviously been smggled in! if authorities find the eg. customs they destroy them saw an episode of customs gtp were being smuggled in from thailand one was dead and they destroyed the others....such a waste i know but thats how they work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back