Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenWillow

Reaction score
This is Green Lotus. She is 10mths old. I think she looks beautiful as is and would be thrilled if she didn't change anymore!

Is that the Mite-infested morph (or whatever it's called)?

:p

Hix

Cheeky Hix! The term is "mite phase", not "mite-infested"!

Not sure. Someone with a hatchy from the same clutch reported that the black dots on their's faded, but someone ELSE with yet another hatchy from the same clutch sent me some pics of their's, and the dots seem to have stayed.

Good to see that the some of the American GTP morphs in Oz. The smugglers must be working overtime :)

Oh My God... you're kidding, right? Please tell me you're kidding?

Whoooooaaaaa! that is wild!!! are they from a line that was imported during the amnesty or are they a morph of the aussie locale?

Beautiful snake i would imagine you are very proud!!!!! :mrgreen:

Cheers for the pics........Luv GTPs.......... :mrgreen:

Sorry but that is one ugly GTP . Dont like it, hope it improves for ya.

Interesting...

What age was it sexed?

What does she weigh?

Cheers

RE: Re: RE: Changing GTP

I think she looks great and jealousy won't make me say otherwise. A Mitey Morph, that's what she is!!

:D

Wrasse,jealousy didn't make me say otherwise, dont know what your implying.Different people, different opinions.Now if that was a yakka skink i would definately be jealous.

sorry lily, but im with pike on this one, its a bit of a duckling atm imo. But hopefully it will improve and turn out hot for ya.

Pike1, I wasn't saying that jealousy made you or anyone else in this thread say anything other than what you thought.
I am flattered that you think what you thought about this little snake made an impact on me, but I assure you, my comment was made purely and simply on what I myself was thinking, no one elses opinions were involved. :)

Re: RE: Changing GTP

Hix said:
Is that the Mite-infested morph (or whatever it's called)?

:p

Hix

LOL Hix, I have to agree with Pike1 and TrueBlue, sorry to say and not being nasty to you but that is one ugly snake…. but thanks for sharing.

re Changing

Poor snake has been hit with the ugly stik but its a GTP and it looks healthy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back