charmeleon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a smart idear to advatise your after exotic, you never know who will read your posts.

what i love is the name of this topic. Charmeleon!!!

obviously u are dealing with a young person here, as old people wouldnt know this word :p

a Chameleon, is the master of disguise:

a Charmeleon, is the master of fire :p:

ill tell u what.. ill trade for a Wartortal if you want my Charmeleon, or maby an Ivysaw. why dont u just buy a Charmander, and raise it so it evolves :p or u could just train up some other pokemon and go try catch it with a pokeball LOL

Attachments

• chameleon.jpg
    chameleon.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 37
  • crazy.jpg
    crazy.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 77
AAAAAAAhhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
I want a fire pokemon, do you thing i can get one on my class 1 licence AAAAAhahahahahaha

maybe not, start with a grass one, and prove you can raise a super powered pokemon.

watch out for team rocket, they may come and fine you $10000 for owning illegal exotic pokemon

I do agree that it isn't the smartest thing to advertise the fact that you want these animals on a public forum.

They are still pretty cool. But it would be funny if u did doop on a dude that had thm

I want a spider monkey, they are cool. I would teach it to go get me a rum can .. lol

Would petlink have any of them?? :)

Chameleons are my favourite lizards, they are easily the most beautiful lizards in the world.
I'm not sure what dooping is or if it would be funny to do to a dude. If you mean it would be funny to dob on someone with one then that's pretty low.

I want a Rainbow Boa, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go get one.

Advertising you want one is not a stupid thing to do.

Advertising you want to sell one, that is a stupid thing to do.

i see it all the time, the kids who get expelled from my school are always the ones who advertise the fact that theyve got weed in their wallets, to prove how hk they are. or the ones who talk up the fight their gonna have at the park across the road after school so that teachers here about it, tell the principle, our principle rings their principle, and their principle knows too, and there principle sends the main 2 fighting boys home to be watched by their parents, and then im left with bugger all to do on a friday night, with no entertainment to watch, so i watch sex in the city with a couple of mates.

I remember at a show in the UK years ago a breeder had Galapagos Tortoises for sale, I had no idea anyone even had them privately let alone breeding them. They are magnificent animals.

From memory they were around GBP800 which is about around $2000.

Thats not too bad. it thats pretty cheep for a manifficent animal

My memory has never been good but I seem to remember at the time thinking it was reasonable for what it was. This was about 8 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back