Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassie97

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/goldcoastsnakeshows#p/u/3/BewoMiw8ZKY[/video]

Its amazing how many stories start
"the xxxx snake chased me"

but none of them finish with
"the xxx snake caught me'

lol i would of laughed so hard if he had of gotten bitten on the leg lol!!!

Wonder if he was shooting with an ultrawide lens as well... as the video was shot on one? Sure made the snake look bigger and closer (though a couple of times it did look like it got very close).

I'd definitely love to see the pics. He's got some serious gear there!
^he put a comment on his channel so hopefully we get some pics :)
moose if you could put a link to this thread on his channel maybe he will sign up :D

This just backs up my thoughts on the gene pool being very thin on the gold coast.

I'm surprised you get away with doing that given all the laws involving wildlife and interfering with it. . Don't get me wrong I'd love to see the pics too!

he is a reptile relocator...
its kinda what he does
im on tonys side he is just risking his life to promote reptiles one of those pics may make someone interested in reptiles.

I had metre long EB on the driveway today ,3rd I've seen in two days, just stomped my feet and it took off into the paddock didn't look like chasing me

haha i was joking about the chasing cause you hear all the time that the person was "chased"by a snake this one is just a bit cranky lol :D

In my opinion the snake did chase him, even if only briefly.
The thing to keep in mind is this one was warm and agitated before it left the bag and then continually harrased once out of the bag despite repeated attempts to warn the photographer of.
I think most chase stories are perpetuated by people to frightened to actually turn around and see if the snake is still actually behind them, then when they are 500m away turn around only to allow their imagination and fear trick them into believing they were chased. The snake isn't the only animal with instinctual defence mechanisms at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back