chat ????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
un-w00t
I have been sick all week....now no chat....but it seems this thread was posted 3 days ago and i am hoping that it is all fixed and better soon :)

Am i right? :D

un-w00t
I have been sick all week....now no chat....but it seems this thread was posted 3 days ago and i am hoping that it is all fixed and better soon :)

Am i right? :D

Bryony, Adam is working on it.
Once we are with new server, chat should be reinstated.

is there any chance on the new chat u cant ignore lol haha :D, sum rude people just ignore for no reason

The new chat will be exactly the same as the old one. If people are ignoring you, then you might want to consider why :p

hows it all looking adam? almost ready? cause i think a few people are REALLY missing the chat room :)

yer LIKE ME!!! i have no life and need to hide behind my computer screen where NO ONE can touch me llol

that's like omg almost a month away
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! =(

I am sorry.....
Not trying to cause trouble...i know you are doing all you can....
But
As a paying subscriber....i would like to think that one of my most used parts of this wonderful website would be working for me and the masses that use this site.

Is there anyway we can fast track the server subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back