Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimba is wrong. Damn I hate how often she is wrong...

anyway, it's not that people are rude to new people, it's that people are rude to rude people.

lol TN ... proveing part of ur names right.. knowing NOTHING !

u 2 were a victim of abuse in the chats..

anyone who goes in chat often enough knows its true.

Chat on this website is a pointless feature. If you all love each other that much go and talk on msn and keep innocent members out of it....

Oh right that would be mature and considerate..... sorry i forgot, my bad :rolleyes:

I wasn't a victim, and neither are you. Stop being such a child.

:rolleyes: Goodness tell me about it!

Chat is good, and not a "useless feature". Silly people think that because they're jealous of chat's awesome coolness.

ur pathetic.. u and the other silly IMMATURE GIRLS !

ur all on ignore and use the forums to try and launch attacks

typical 17 yr old chicks.. they know who they are.. and they are the real reason chats gone to the crapper !!!

Silly immature girls?

At least we use grammar.

Wow kimba I didn't know you were 17? I thought you were like, 24 or something....

Chat is fine when we're all getting alone & others aren't barging in with their profanities and the annoying other things they do.

personal attacks .. u girls bring shame to the rest!

but since u enjoy and insist on haveing the last say so be it.. :)

but know you have been reported, GROW UP.

Ahhhhh..... Kimba.

I seem to remember talking you through your beardie sut-up in the wee hours of the morning in chat.... and then helping you for a few days running. And I suppose you dont remember slinging insults at a few of us the first time we bumped into you in there either.... get over it, if you cant take crap, dont sling it (especially first).

Swing.... you are a part of a faction that swoops in hoardes in the forums to attack others, and you preach consideration and maturity! What happened to poor Junglecarpet, when a faction member mislead her about her diamond pythons locale, so she sought to varify it in the threads? Did you guys not "consider" her predicament? No, like a pack of dogs were on her.... go read the thread...

Like a pack of dogs we were onto her???

I dont know junglecarpet at all and only commented on Mrsshep as a person. I did have a gripe with Wil but no harm done as far as I am aware and it was for a seperate issue.

I attack others. Please ihaveherps tell me where I have done this??? Show me?? If you have proof then I would be very surprised.

I have had run in's with people on this site, yes. As we all do. But most have been because of differing opinions in handling and brain functions of herps or in protection of a friend.

I have never for no apparent reason singled out members and call them names. Nor have I spoken about and spread nasty rumours in chat.

I conduct myself on this website how I would like to be treated.

As I said. Please give me an instance where I have been unnessicairly horrible or had an unprovoked personal attack. Then and only then are you qualified to comment.

And for the record I have never had anything to do with you or your little followers.

herps - i made a comment and that wasnt the first time id been in chat...

but yes i also paid the price of u and ur friends with the ignore spam.. till we sorted the differences.

i didnt say EVERYONE in chat was messed up.. just mainly the chicks aside from fay and becs

Like a pack of dogs we were onto her???

I dont know junglecarpet at all and only commented on Mrsshep as a person. I did have a gripe with Wil but no harm done as far as I am aware and it was for a seperate issue.

I attack others. Please ihaveherps tell me where I have done this??? Show me?? If you have proof then I would be very surprised.

I have had run in's with people on this site, yes. As we all do. But most have been because of differing opinions in handling and brain functions of herps or in protection of a friend.

I have never for no apparent reason singled out members and call them names. Nor have I spoken about and spread nasty rumours in chat.

I conduct myself on this website how I would like to be treated.

As I said. Please give me an instance where I have been unnessicairly horrible or had an unprovoked personal attack. Then and only then are you qualified to comment.

And for the record I have never had anything to do with you or your little followers.

I don't get your holier than thou attitude, in fact it is hard to believe you could be so blind to your own actions.

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61520&highlight=tsi+kelly&page=2
As I said. Please give me an instance where I have been unnessicairly horrible or had an unprovoked personal attack. Then and only then are you qualified to comment., well here you go.

That was actually from an attack from another thread Adzo please do all your research before reporting the supposed facts.... there was something along the lines of kelly saying that she would never own but ugly carpets....

And again I have never had anything to do with you.....

UNPROVOKED ATTACK...... i will go you if you have said something about me or one of my mates as would everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back