Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay lets stop with the silly arguing.

Some people like chat, some people don't - like everything else in this world.
If you don't like it and want to whinge about it, don't go in there, it's really that easy!
For those who do frequent chat, they will know that it is fun and speeds up a boring work day :lol:

i hardly think that pointing out a comment that someone made warrants the label of an "attack" on someone.

and chat? hah. may be fine for some people but not my thing really. I've seen the people that hang around in there and suffice to say i'd rather gnaw my own arm off than be drawn into a conversation with some of them (not all)

i think you all should really just man up and get over it... what's the big deal? horses for courses. if you don't like it doesn't mean someone else doesn't... regardless of how pointless it may seem.

As ReptileLove stated in there post. They are new to this and may not realise that there is 2 choices of chat room. It took me a few visits to realise.
Reptile Love have a look at the top of the pert that shows you who is chatting and there is a choice of 2 rooms, chit chat and reptile chat. People use the chit chat one just to catch up with internet friends and chat in general. It isnt really going to win any friends when you come on here and bag them out with out finding out whats going on.
And as far as chief goes, he is one of the few idiots that get on here and ruin it for a lot of others. Ignore it. He probably has a very very small penis.....
As funny as that last sentence is, Im more interested in your username. How long have you been shooting? :D

Oh yeah. ignore the fools. Chat can be a waste of time, depending on who's online, but usually is fine.

Most of the people that start the fights everywhere have a very little reptile collection usually and think they are advanced keepers . I am getting sick of looking at the same people stuffing up every thread they get into.

Chat is boring...
All they talk about is herps and cooking popcorn for the old people how havent got teeth...

lol nah i was just doing what swingonthepole's title says to do
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you need to do more than just say hello ;P join in on the chat topic, play up, get to know people.
Yeah, of course, I agree. It's just in the chat rooms I went in many years ago (I don't use them these days) if you said hi, at least one or two people would say hi back. I'm not fussed though, the people in the chat room here are the same people who are replying to threads in a helpful, friendly way so I'll just stick with the thread thanks :D:D

Chat on this website is a pointless feature. If you all love each other that much go and talk on msn and keep innocent members out of it....

Oh right that would be mature and considerate..... sorry i forgot, my bad :rolleyes:

The Chat feature is useless sure, and the chit-chat forum is just as bad, perhaps if you and the rest "love" each other so much and need to post constant chit chat threads on the forum with all the sexual innuendo (rock spider) rubbish, you could take you're own advice and take it to MSN or better yet get a room,

Most of the people that start the fights everywhere have a very little reptile collection usually and think they are advanced keepers . I am getting sick of looking at the same people stuffing up every thread they get into.

Collection Envy? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Where have i heard that line before
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on Jay, you were supposed to get all of your mates to come in and back you up.....

i dont mind the chat hazzard and ihaveherps makes me laugh :).

Come on... At the meetings, you know, where you get together and organise all your club members to gang up on people, then the meeting ends with a group hug to console Steve because he is a victim.

you show me where I has started on anyone. I talk for myself not for anyone else, It will be a dark day in hell when i need people to stick up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back