Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guys please stop talking about mini's and stick to the topic CHAT FIGHTING lmao :):) hehehe it been very entertaining

chat used to be good, but now it's mostly used to run other members down or try to chat up the youngs girl......

And whats changed?????? nothing
Hehehehehe.

ponybug;955042 as for the hybrids said:
Damn,
I now need to sell my chondros and stop all breeding programs cause stevie thinks that overseas gtp's are hybrids:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

At least you make me laugh

I like chat, its a bit of light hearted fun :lol:

Its good fun to talk crap ( and a little bit of reptiles) with people that share a common interest.

Just because we all keep reptiles doesnt mean that we have to talk about them 24/7.

OMG i think that is the most serious thing i have ever posted on APS :shock:

Anyways with no chat, where else am i going to run people down and pick up young girls?

Ihaveherps I don't know who you are or what information you think you know but for starters.... read the thread yourself as that "faction member" you are saying misled junglecarpet was myself! I don't appreciate conversations I have with people in their home privately being misconstrued by people who weren't even present! In the thread in question junglecarpet clears up the fact that it has been blown out of proportion! I NEVER misled her, we were discussing the debate that had been brought up previously regarding the different locale diamonds....... so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use topics out of context without getting ALL the facts first!
If you read the thread thoroughly you will see that the "pack of dogs" as you call us werent the one's doing the swooping.... I could think of some other members who swooped first without knowing the facts again!

It's amazing how the chinese whisper effect happens soooo quickly in this place!

I love my snakes and that's what is important to me, not all this democracy and immature bickering that's been going on lately! I just want to be able to breed my snakes, sell them and if I make friends in the mean time then that's great, not have my name dragged through the mud unnecessarily! I can do that just fine myself!

So please IHH next time you wish to quote an event to use against someone else.... make sure you know the FACTS first!

Mell
(disgruntled & frustrated APS member)

Wait a second.... you obviously implanted enough doubt in her mind that she was unsure about her animal! Any person in their right mind wouldnt have asked a forum if they were ripped off, on a whim. You were even named by the owner as the person who mis-identified the animal, which in turn also lead to the breeder being dragged into the situation. Your poor judgement lead to the owner to asking the question... A responsible move on her part to clarify the situation with people who may actually know what they are on about, only to be told by your faction thats she should have just lived with the situation and kept it to herself.

Get over yourself!
Time for a club group hug methinks!

Best thread ever!!!!! :lol:

... and i think viridis may even have nailed best post ever, but i'm not sure which one it was yet, i'll have to wait for the tears to clear up and read them both over again. :lol:

with sugar????
i heard they shouldnt be mixed with milk, like fish ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back