Cheapest frozen rats

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Reaction score
Who sells the cheapest frozen rats around Sydney at the moment?

I am after some fuzzies and Reptile Munchies seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Can you give me contact details as well if possible.

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: I am not interested in breeding my own as I don't have the time or inclination!

Have you tryed the reptile barn in St Marys? They have a good selection of pups to adults to choose from live or frozen.

I believe Reptile mart are actually working with Reptile munchies or vice versa because on there web pages, there intro on how they keep there rodents, prices and everything else was exactly the same on both sites. Corect me if I'm wrong (Reptile mart is in Sydney as well).
Cheers, Simon

Im in the eastern suburbs. Don't really wanna go out to Reptile barn again (its about a 100k round trip) and heard good things from Nic and others about reptile munchies. Will look at reptile mart again.

Cheers Hawkeye

IF you live in the North Shore area I know a supplier who sells frozen rats for around the 5-6 dollar mark. Also sells crickets, mice, woodies,even bird broducts pretty cheap too :)

Do they deliver Jbrimmer??
PM me please and send the number on through... I'm happy with Reptile Munchies, but if they have significantly lower prices, I'd definately give them a whirl!!

What about the cheapest in Melbourne?
Just got an email reply from Roy Pails who said it would cost $20 bucks to ship five frozen mice in Vic! Didn't realize shiping was so expensive.

Does he also sell small rats, weaners etc.?
If yes, can you p.m. me too please jmbrimer !
I was driving around all over the place today, trying to find some small ones, as Iam changing from mice to rats.
All I could get was a couple of rat pups at Waringah Mall.They were a bit too small and Ruby polished them off in no time.
Cheers Artie :)

Yeah Africanpicinethingy,

But all Sydney rats are exclusively cappucino fed!

Cheers Hawkeye :lol:

JBrim, can you also PM me with contact details

and i thought i had problems getting rats seems alot of people do

i drive about an hour to buy 10 rats for $30 also its the closest place to sell rats

:cry: I paid $ 4.95 for just two little rat pups!!

$2.50 for a rat pup????????? Mein gootness! If I didn't live so far away, I'd be soliciting ya's all to buy your rats off me. I could beat those prices by a long way. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back