chicks with utes :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a generational thing, I would say Australians are obsessed with 4WDs more than with utes, maybe it's just us oldies (and those who have good salaries).

Many more 4WDs in my street than utes.

Must be a generational thing, I would say Australians are obsessed with 4WDs more than with utes, maybe it's just us oldies (and those who have good salaries).

Many more 4WDs in my street than utes.
Many young tradesman with lots of cash buy expensive utes. I think the ute is quite iconic of Australia and stems from years gone by when there wasn't as much money in the Australian economy and a lot of "ocker Aussie's " would have an old holden or ford ute with a dog on the back.

Last edited:
i prefer the old utes than the new. but n e utes nice to me. hubby does up cars utes as a hobby....always the older, at the moment he has an EK Holden sedan in his titan that he is halfway finished - its a keeper lol he has sold all the others over the the years however we have both fallen inlove with this one :)

Last edited:
i prefer the old utes than the new. but n e utes nice to me. hubby does up cars utes as a hobby....always the older, at the moment he has an EK Holden sedan in his titan that he is halfway finished - its a keeper lol he has sold all the others over the the years however we have both fallen inlove with this one :)

Definitely keep it. I always regret selling my EJ :c.

Definitely keep it. I always regret selling my EJ :c.

yeah he has had a few, toranas in particular that he has had big regrets selling. I love EJ's 8)

019-1.jpg
094.jpg
100_9445.jpg
Heres a pic of our EK so far (lol 2 of my boys having a shed party with dad) and our car b q :p it was built 4 midgets lol gives u a sore back having to bend down! and our last EK that we sadly sold....we kept it for a couple a yrs then moved it on. Theres been a good 15 or so since we met utes, cars, panelvans he is a clever man my hubby does everything himself :D he doesnt think his projects r that good but i think they r stunning.

Last edited:
I am happy for you!...... I'm glad you picked up on the tongue in cheek too.
Fair enough mate, as said many times on this site sarcasm and tongue in cheek comments can sometimes be misconstrued through written text and that is obviously what I have done , there is also a thread on that.

Look, its all good mate!
Its a bit of a worry that even here in Aus we are getting so nervous about political correctness, and can't have a bit of cheeky aussie humour.

Its about the aussie ute being an icon and owned by a young girl who loves the crackle! All good aussie stuff, a bit of harmless ribbing playing on the old small man syndrome, I'm not having a go at anyone.Cheer up!!
Hey, those bikes look a bit clean..spending more money on polish then petty??.;):lol:

Look, its all good mate!
Its a bit of a worry that even here in Aus we are getting so nervous about political correctness, and can't have a bit of cheeky aussie humour.

Its about the aussie ute being an icon and owned by a young girl who loves the crackle! All good aussie stuff, a bit of harmless ribbing playing on the old small man syndrome, I'm not having a go at anyone.Cheer up!!
Hey, those bikes look a bit clean..spending more money on polish then petty??.;):lol:
Seems like more time cleaning than riding at the moment with work , bad weather and other little distractions.

Nice bike man, lovin the pipes. 96 cube ?
96 cubic inch , S&S easy start cams with gear drive , power commander ecu , high flow air filter and Vance & Hines big radius pipes as far as performance upgrades go.

Very nice. My fatboys got the full screaming eagle setup (pipes de baffled, air filter- not pod, and power chip), 103 cube

Very nice. My fatboys got the full screaming eagle setup (pipes de baffled, air filter- not pod, and power chip), 103 cube
Nice, you will have to post some pics. My mate has a 103 cube bike with all the works done but not cams. Not quite as quick as mine with the cams but not a lot in it.

Last edited:
Nice, you will have to post some pics. My mate has a 103 cube bike with all the works done but not cams. Not quite as quick as mine with the cams but not a lot in it.

Will do when I upload some :) Pretty much just google 2013 fatboy (black) and thats what it is :p

Will do when I upload some :) Pretty much just google 2013 fatboy (black) and thats what it is :p
I really like the fatboy apart from the fatter front tyre , that is why I went with a Softail.

Haha, I love it beefy. I want to get 14" hangers for it (mainly to straighten my riding position up a bit, but also cos I love how they look :p)

Haha I didn't realise but in the picture of my bike you can see my bogan accessory , my 308 on an engine stand waiting to go in my HK Kingswood.

Apparently we snake people enjoy motorbikes more than utes haha.. how the hell does everyone else transport their enclosures haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back