Children not eating

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbleandjinx

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm a newbie here but I really need some advice. My children's python has refused her feed for the last month. Nothing in her environment or routine has changed. She is normally a good feeder. I've had her about 6 years since she was a hatchy and never had any issues. Could it be she is going into brumation or should we be seeing a vet? I'm getting kinda worried about her. She is in great condition though. She also ad a perfect shed 4 weeks ago, along with a normal poop. Thanks for any advice you may have.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
Has she ever showed signs of brumation before? Or is she showing signs of shedding again? A month isn't long to really be concerned with a 6 year old python.

Welcome to the forum.
Has she ever showed signs of brumation before? Or is she showing signs of shedding again? A month isn't long to really be concerned with a 6 year old python.
She did brumate last year but not this early. She doesn't look like she's shedding yet. Thanks for your reply. I'm not so worried now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back