• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Childreni wanted in Brissie area

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg they are absolutly adorable! They are amazing!
Have you bred from the girl your incubating at the moment?
Do they come out that light & also if you have bred from her before have you got any pictures of the hatchlings?
How long is that one?

Sorry about all of the questions! :)

your kidding! i'm sorry for getting your hopes up. that's way too overpriced

Im glad you like them,
this is the girl's first season so I am keen myself to see what she produces.
the girl on the right is from last season and different parents, but I have a clutch from them also.
they grow roughly 4-5ft long,
Cheers
Adam.

i have a normal mac, will it be ok to put a blonde in with her (i think it's a girl) or do they interact differently? sorry i know it may be a stupid question.

I personally never co-house any snake.
there is zero difference between the animals apart from colour/pattern so you can co-house them - be aware of the risks/problems of course,
Cheers
Adam.

The one on the right is a hatchy - from last season.

I mainly go to a place called Pet Country on Kingstons road. The snakes there vary from $150-$350 depending on what you want. All a juvies. The staff there seem to know alot about reptiles and have given me lots of imformation when I needed help with something. Give them a try if you're willing :)

i saw a pic of a blonde a while ago and didn't like it and wondered why everyone thought they were so nice. i obviously didn't see a good one cos they are sooo cute. i really think i'm going to get one. have to talk the boyfrien into letting me have another one first!

In underwood, Rochedale. On Kingston road. Most of them there own snakes/scorpians/bird eating spiders/ you name it so have hands on experience. Plus they get their pythons from a good breeder, can't remember the name for the life of me though.

Ummm. Either Childreni or Macs. Stimson's were $350 because that's what I was having a look at before I steered away for some more.

It's pretty cheap there. I got a 4ft x 2ft x 3ft reptile enclosure for $250.

hey guys, i went into petcity mt gravatt the other day too and thought they were really helpfull, nice set ups and had some cool snakes (mind you, i am a beginner just looking into getting my first snake!) and i was thinking of going back there to buy my snake in the future but im a bit put off now if someones had a bad experience with them! What was the actual problem with petcity?
thnx

hey i have a childreni i just brought, about 5 months old. it is a female. she is a bit snappy though, i would sell her for $200, i am in brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back