childrens and click clacks?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel408

Reaction score
hey guys, i was just wondering if a childrens python can stay in a click clack for its whole life?

Figuratively speaking, Yes a children's python could live it's entire life in a click clack. Should you or anyone subject an animal to such a life? No.

Would you buy a puppy only to let it live out its life in a dog crate?
Would you put a Macaw in a Budgie cage? Or a Horse in an apartments square court yard?

I'm going to go ahead and assume you were curious and not a moron who was actually considering keeping an adult Children's Python in a standard click clack.

The word "click-clack" can have different meanings to different people.
You can buy very large tubs that would be about the same size as an enclosure. So if that's what you were talking about then fine. If you were talking about something small like the ones you'd keep a juvie in then I agree with Minka, it's cruel and shouldn't be done

just curious thanks for the info

so what size click clack would you say would have adequate room?

if you could find a large tub i think you could make a decent enclosure if cost is your problem. but the biggest tubs i have been able to find (not that ive looked to hard) are 20L

Nah you can get much bigger ones as well. I have a 52L one that I put my Jungle in on the really hot days so I can put him in the bathroom.
28L would be "adequate" but bigger is better

i have some snakes in 52lt tubs for the moment , they have plenty of room with branches too .
i use the starmaid range because they are very clear and are built strong . i use the 52lt tubs for my rats too .
in the starmaid range u can get upto a 115lt tub witch would be ok for a childreni .
Storemates - Storage | Starmaid International

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back