Chillin'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MChaz

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got a new camera and thought I would put up some recent pics of my spotted. I haven't sorted out any of the fancy doo-dads; I pretty much turned on the camera and pressed the big button. Haha I will figure it all out when I have time!
SNAKEYBOY444.jpgsnakeyboy3.jpgIMGP0134.jpgJust chillin' in his bachelor pad/log after a shed...
Enjoy.

Really nice shots. Good to be able to show off your snake properly. Like his little bachelor pad:lol: My camera just died, what a good excuse to get another:)

Thanks! Yeah I was getting sick of my piece of crap little kodak thing... Decided I wanted to start taking proper photos :)

Here in SA chiilin out is the thing to do,especially after a hard days night.his bachelor pad (hahahaha love it) looks to be very comfy for him,he doesn't mind being a model huh.he is awesum.

Hahaha it's what we do best! Yeah I think he might outgrow it soon, but he seems comfy at the moment so I plan to keep it in there until his gut is dragging it around...

Had relos come dwn from qld and she reckons here in SA we run to our own time zone from the rest of the country.slow down when driving thru SA,cos life here is a little bit slower,it's all the pensioners.lol.oh and the smokers and tokers.hahahahahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back