Christmas day herping/ camping trip to northern VIC.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing to worry about , Ill just remember not to give Jay alcohol again !

common Jay pull out the heathy

I was trying to hit one of the white browed woodswallows for you so you could get a good pic hahaha Shame they were such strategic flyers though ;)
Yeah that's an orb weaver.

strategic flyers but not in the central Big Desert and a hell of alot better than your stupid bronze wings

can you stick some pictures up of the beaded geckos too? if you photographed them that is.

beaded geckos only jordo photographed and those pics never make it to forum level .........he is a slack bugger

Im saving the Monitor pics till last lol

Last edited by a moderator:
We were up Mildura way Rob. As for the cheshire cat with tattoos..... he was just too excited to be on a weekend away with the gays....... only human! lol :lol:

Hahaha i was looking at your man on man pics and thinking the same thing.....Then you typed it!!!!

Joking guys well done on the great pics!!!

So now a couple of nice flowers, i admit i have no clue on what they are!

Apart from this, i know is a Correa spp.
IMG_5478.jpg

A desert Daisy?
IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

Woooh what a bunch of hotties!

Great pics too, looks like you fella's had a good trip ;)

Purple flower is a chocolate fringe lily.

I am really impressed that Kupper is aware and comfortable with his own" herping" abilities ;) ;) ;)

Yes, we discovered Kupper is a good snake handler, shame we didn't see any legless reptiles though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back