Christmas day herping/ camping trip to northern VIC.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, i fit into that category a bit myself, the cheshire cat with tattoos category that is....not the gay category!!LOL:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Thanks for the info. The reason i ask, is that i live in Wangaratta, which is in northern vic (North East to be exact) and i like to see what other people are finding in my area so that i know what i can look out for. Thanks again.;)

i was up mildura at easter, didnt do much herping but found a lot of tree dtellas, shinglebacks(stumpys) galore, what i think was a knob-tailed gecko, and dragons on the road that the parents wouldnt stop to look at, i live in wodonga and we have f*#% ALL here, not only at the moment but for the last year and a half, whats up wang way??

OMG ! Another old thread revival?!?!? God I just chuckled to myself looking back over the pics!

So the sun is showing itself more and more now it's spring......... So who is up for another camping trip????

i was up mildura at easter, didnt do much herping but found a lot of tree dtellas, shinglebacks(stumpys) galore, what i think was a knob-tailed gecko, and dragons on the road that the parents wouldnt stop to look at, i live in wodonga and we have f*#% ALL here, not only at the moment but for the last year and a half, whats up wang way??
the warbys! RBB tigers and browns galore! alot of skinks, wombats, roo's bluies and murray darling carpets.

plenty of locations in Vic that out do the Warby Ranges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back