Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone gotten out and dusted their old wish list from last year, or made up a new one? What has everyone written to Santa for?

I'm hoping for a couple of nice little beardies with enclosure, whether or not hubby gfets the hint though, is another matter!!!!

What is everyone else hoping for??

getting myself some thicktail geckos but the big thing on the wish list now is a clone gecko and of course world peace :)

i asked for nothing, but sadly got a lot of things we can't afford that end up thrown out.

but what i WANT is a new job, a good UAI, and to be better at maths, so if Santa's listening, could he get his but into gear and start wrapping my massively high UAI.

I already have my present , well will soon :eek: My bayuuuuteful jungle boy.

Ill add a girl for him though to the list ;)

A bank of 4 snake aviaries, a pair of Varanus prasinus and Tiliqua's sister.

a coastal carpet python and the aussie version of the iphone (will hopefully be released soon)

I want a seperate freezer for my rats, a washer/drier all in one thing (as i'm in a unit), a new 5 foot enclosure to go on top of my bank of enclosures, and a keyboard, a new trumpet and a flugle horn. So... not too much :D

I'm not expecting much, but I wouldn't mind a hot little lady who can clean cages, catch snakes and doesn't mind coming herping every now and then :) Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back