Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Coastal called Anubis (Egyptian God of the dead) or Nubi (newbie) for short cause he is my first snake and ima learning all i can ;)

my female jungle hatchling is named kerrigan man shes a downright biatch xD

my old spotted was named moto moto after the stud hippo in madagasca 2
new jungle is called medusa
my cat is called savage (was a wiled lil turd as a kitten verry mellow now)

My beardie is called Zilla as in baby godzilla
and my Staffy's name is Trouble.

my older sister called her bearded dragon raptor (coz she likes to think he wishes he was a raptor :p)

I named my male bredli, Boks. I got him late 2007, around the time of the Rugby World Cup and decided to name him after the winning team. I had a bit of a scare after deciding this as it looked like the Poms might win. I'm so glad the didn't so Double Ya!! the Springboks!!!

Diamond python this is a weird stroy but when he first hatched he was doing a spin in the air and was acting spastic So i named him BLAZE like a tornado blaze lmao he still does it now when he come out for mini walks

My Diamond is called "Dratini" :)
I wanted a Pokemon that looked like a snake, but all the actual snake pokemon kind of suck.
I'm just waiting till she evolves and flies me away >.>

bredli - waverly dnt ask me gf begged me to let her pic her name
coastal- lil rascal / rascal cause he always tries to bite me on the face nowhere else but the face i called him somthing else but im moving to gf parents soon and they have a kid so rascal it is lol

My stimmy is called Princess Larrakia, the funny bit is I named her Princess cause thats what my son's ex said he calls his penis. Hahah he will kill me if he reads this! I added the more formal Larrakia as she is from the NT.

We called our first snake, a Stimpson, Harriette because Harry Potter was big at the time and he could talk to snakes.

We called our Diamond Strangles because that is what they do to their food.

Funny, maybe not but it amuses us.:D

Nit clever names, but I really like them

My two spotteds (only have one now though) Otis and Baby (house of a thousands courpse' reference)

My two diamonds Cecil n Bettie ( I really love the name Cecil, my partner chose Bettie)

i love the name cecil its the name of one of my rabbits, the other is bently.

these arnt snakes but we had a turtle called frankin as in the "franklin the turtle" tv show and our other turtle is yurtle as in the dr suess book. one of my cats is meow meow, my sister named it... very creative ay. and our staffy is arnie. because we thought he would be a muscley dog like arnold schwartzneger.. hes not, hes fat!

when i get my snake im calling it reggie just cause it sounds cool

Male beardy: William shatner the third

Female beardy: Penelope H Megadeth

Female spotted: Walker texas ranger AKA The enemy of rightiousness

Named my mums Darwin Bigfoot ahah no feet, Named my Monitor Asus after the actual monitor brand, Then when my little sis got a Murray Darling I suggested the name Bunyip only worked because we already had Bigfoot.

---------- Post added 01-Jan-11 at 04:14 PM ----------

Then a mates Jungle is named Snappy for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back