Click Clack Sizing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poswah

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, have just joined aps and am overwhelmed with the amount of info and the friendliness of all you awesome reptile lovers. I am finally making the leap and setting myself up to get a Darwin python hatchling and am planning on housing him or her in a click Clack for the first year or so then into a large TV unit I'm converting to house it. My questions are and sorry if already been dealt with but I could find exactly on the search... Is it possible for the click Clack to be to big for a hatchet been looking at Bunnings at around the 38lr make or 660*470*170.... Although I was trying to find one with a little more head room so it can climb.

Thanks stompsy will have another look at that thread and go from there

Thanks stompsy will have another look at that thread and go from there

You can go taller but don't go too crazy on size because if your snake is teeny tiny, it'll just hide away all the time....

Welcome to APS, and the world of reptile keeping.
A 7 litre Sistema tub is a perfect size for a hatchling python. As Stompsy has said, you don't want too big a one first up. The Sistema brand is good because of the latching system, which makes a clicking sound, hence the name click clack.
And no question is too dumb or stupid, and no question can be asked too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back