Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been about 30 years since Ive been there to Steve,
Im leaving soon and hope to be in Mildura a bit later today,
still dont know if Ill go the long way from Mildura through Broken Hill or
just go through Renmark ect.
Like i said, its been a while,
but hopefully Ill still get some cool pics of herps ect along the way.

Baz, l see your about to depart for a week or 2 holiday to the Flinders Rangers via Mildura how lucky are you, hope you have a safe and happy holiday why away, and you get to see a few interesting Reptiles why traveling happy spotting.

Which ever way you go via Renmark or Broken Hill l'm sure it will be well worth the time and travel it takes to get to your destination Flinders Rangers.

l myself have not been to Mildura or Renmark or Flinders Rangers for a very long time, and must plan on a holiday to these regions in the next 12 months myself, but keeping Reptiles holds me back from any good holiday and l don't know what l am missing out on here.

Take it easy when driving long distance and get plenty of rest why traveling.

From Les.

Going to spend the day in Renmark fishing and bumming aroun,
then off to Wilpena pound in the morning
Luckily my reptiles and dogs ect are in good hands so that is one thing that I dont have to worry about.

holly **** i all most jumped out of my seat then that was bloody close

Going to spend the day in Renmark fishing and bumming aroun,
then off to Wilpena pound in the morning
Luckily my reptiles and dogs ect are in good hands so that is one thing that I dont have to worry about.

Baz, Hope the weather is fine in Renmark SA and you are catching some fish why there, its sad that Bredli's Wildlife Park is no-longer there in Renmark, it close down a year ago from what l have been told by my 2 good herp mates in Adelaide who both own and manage Reptile City.

Geez Baz, a little close for comfort hey. I dont know which would be worse, nearly squashin ya melon under a car or the floggin Kaz would have given ya for comin so close. Good to see ya noggin come out unscathed. Hope you and Kaz have a great trip up there and stay safe. Oh and take heaps of pics and vids.

Well ive got heaps of pics but now Im in Adelaide and looking for something reptile related to do while im here, Is there any South Aussie herpers or herp meetings that can satisfy the addiction and give me a fix of elapid H...If not Im going to be stuck with the outlaws...eew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back