Coastal Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herpetology

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
image0.jpg

Havent shown this guy in a while, Wild Type Coastal, hes still kicking along, 8ft

Even though he has nothing (no visual or het) in him, i love his patterns :) and hes so good for handling hes bit me a few times though all my own fault OOps

A couple of my little neckringers. [doublepost=1605190299,1605189621][/doublepost] [doublepost=1605194663][/doublepost] And a few locals

This is my little psycho, I mean Coastal,
I love him but I'm not so sure he feels the same, haha

@CF Constrictor
The second one has amazing patterns, that color is unreal.

@Herptology
Such a gorgeous boy, We are so lucky here in Australia to have such beauty in our wild pythons.

20200915_212115.jpg

Last edited:
This is my little psycho, I mean Coastal,
I love him but I'm not so sure he feels the same, haha

That looks like a jungle Possibly Julatten to me :O would potentially explain the "psycho" aspect

That looks like a jungle Possibly Julatten to me :O would potentially explain the "psycho" aspect

So you don't think he is a coastal?
He's not really psycho, just a little defensive.
I've only had him a few months, @CF Constrictor knows this story, but basically he hates being handled, come from a home with toddlers who jumped on his enclosure and broke the glass, I think he was roughly handled... at the start, if you touched or attempted to touch him he would strike, strike, and strike again, or he would hold on to your hand for his life and stare at you, that's if he wasn't trying to launch himself out of your hands.
He has settled down heaps and even tonight when I added a few hides he came out to investigate me calmly, so I think he is getting better, still haven't handled him for a while and want to wait until I feel he feels more comfortable, all I can do is be patient and give him space.
He was sold to me as a coastal and I never assumed any different
Coastal, Jungle, same same, as long as he is happy and healthy, he can be anything he wants and I'll support him, unless he wants to become a journalist or a cyclist, then I'll disown him.

@CF Constrictor
He is an impressive boy, I like him very much, his color would look awesome in the sun.

20200926_110259.jpg

Last edited:
image0.jpg

Havent shown this guy in a while, Wild Type Coastal, hes still kicking along, 8ft

Even though he has nothing (no visual or het) in him, i love his patterns :) and hes so good for handling hes bit me a few times though all my own fault OOps
That is one gorgeous coastal Herpetology. I might try and upload some pics of my little caramel sometime.

Back