Coastal/Spotted Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd2302

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So my 9 month old coastal is growing longer quite quickly, and I think it's time to move him out of his click-clack and into a larger enclosure. I was wondering for all you other coastal keepers how big you move them up (enclosure wise)? I was gonna get him an enclosure big enough for an adult spotted python and then when my coastal grows big enough he can move to a much larger enclosure, and a spotted python can than grow into this one.

My idea was too move my coastal (my first snake) out of the click clack he is currently in into a larger enclosure so I can purchase a spotted python and use the click clack for the spotted... then once my coastal grows out of this new enclosure I'm gonna buy the spotted can grow into this enclosure? Does that make sense? I hope so, it was just an idea but I wouldn't mind other python keepers' thoughts..

Just a money saving scheme really, so eventually I will have a massive enclosure for my coastal, this larger one I'm buying soon for my spotted (once he grows out of the click clack and into this medium sized enclosure which will soon house my coastal) and a click clack spare for something... I hope this all makes sense..

Cheers.

My Coastal went straight to a large enclosure. Converted old style wardrobe. I just let her be and done things around inside the enclosure.
She is so placid now. Today my nephew who is autistic and his sister played with her for 2 hours like she was a toy.
She didn't even flinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back