• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

coastal x diamonds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyalda

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name

Coastal Carpet x Diamond

Length
approx 50cm (give or take a few)

Quantity Available

Bred By
Me

General Description
all healthy, unknown sex
Mother is a diamond (6-7 ft) and father is a coastal (8.5 ft) (their parents not mine) (both extremely docile),
All have shed with no problems! and are eating fuzzy mice however only ONE odd one prefers pinkies and has a little trouble eating. All the rest are pigs and are fed well.
Good handlers
They all look similar with very slight differences. if your after pictures than feel free to text me and ill send them to you.
If i miss your call ill call you back ASAP. The 2 pictures below are of the same snake.
Willing to swap for an olive, or hopefully a colubrid (will love a slatey grey, common tree snake of any colour)
For any other queries of any sort or swap negotiations please text or call and ill be glad to help.
DSC02461.jpgDSC02447.jpg

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
0431 322 647

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL111278

Other Details

- - - Updated - - -

2 on hold

2 sold

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

price drop $80

Last edited:
just a heads up, PM me if your'e interested , just incase my phone doesn't work since it has been playing up for the last month or so. apparently ive been missing calls without my phone ACTUALLY RINGING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back