COBRAS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro

Reaction score
Just wondering what sort of licence would i need to keep cobras and where would i be able to get them from.
Any info would be very much appreciated.

You can't keep them in vic (cannot keep any exotics). Unless ur a zoo of some sort.

Re: RE: COBRAS

Z@C said:
You can't keep them in vic (cannot keep any exotics). Unless ur a zoo of some sort.

You can't keep cobras anywhere in Australia, unless you're a zoo. And if you want to import them ('coz the zoos are hanging onto theirs), you need a federally approved quarantine facility designed for reptiles. And there's very few of them around.

:p

Hix

RE: Re: RE: COBRAS

Any exotic snake cannot be kept in Australia.

I was at the local pet store today buying frozen rats when a guy approached me trying to sell baby cornsnakes!!!

If you happen to run into him again Pinkie could you please ask him if he has any tri colour milk snakes........i'd love a pair :lol:

If you happen to run into him again Pinkie could you please ask him if he has any tri colour milk snakes........i'd love a pair

Dude, I'm your hook-up! I'll sell you guys some Corn Snakes at a huge discount for only $1000USD each. :D Com'on hell of a deal. I'll even throw in an albino Monocle Cobra for nothing. I've know a breeder that has some to get rid of.

No way, because then you won't get the special discount on Corn Snakes. You'll be missing out on this great deal. :wink:

RE: re;cobra

It's not strictly true to say you can't keep exotics in this country, there are a fair number licensed to do this in Victoria and NSW but I don't think they are handing out anymore licenses though :)

I couldn't agree more and yes I'm afraid you are wasting your strength, those with the power have their collective fingers in their ears and are saying 'la la la can't hear you cant hear you'

I should mention I'm willing to negotiate on the price if someone can get me a pair of Tiger Snakes.

Sorry Kevyn but no tigers where i am but at those bargain basement prices along with the albino monacle cobra i can do you a deal on a few thousand cane toads and house geckoes...what do you reckon?Oh and if you can get those yellow eyelash vipers yet i'll charge no freight fees :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back