Coffs Harbour Herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphorion

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What danergous species am i likely to find in the Coffs region? Will be in Coffs for two weeks and interested to know.

Thanks!

hi , im in coffs , im not great at iding myself (just have a look at my recent thread in the id section ;) ) it really depends where you are going , i live out at mullaway about half hour north of coffs i spend alot of time riding around the upper corindi area ( where Cadel Evans used to live and ride as a kid) great area with that much bush i still haven't covered it all myself , out there you mostly find EB , RBB and whip snakes stuff like that

no worries , its a great area plenty to find if you do end up coming out to the corindi area and want a little tour shoot us a pm more than happy to show you around the area , might save you getting stuck if you try to 4wd to some areas the track will seem fine ( well accessible at least )then all of a sudden turn into a rutted out hell hole you cant turn around in most of the time on a hill , i hate having to reverse up for hundreds of meters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back