• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Collection for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

varanophile

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sad to say that due to a change in circumstances I will be selling most of my collection.

I havn't finalised what if any I will be keeping.

Currently it looks like I will be selling my sandfire ridge tails (genuine red and yellow) - 2 breeding groups of 4 adults each, 1 group around 5 years old ( all over 50 cm in lenght with female at 68cm) and the other around 3 years old ; my kununurra ridge tails - adult pair, male 67cm in length , 2 pairs of adult Kimberley frillies (beautiful bright red and orange dwarf frillies), all of my levis geckos ( all 3 subspecies some with visible eggs in them) - I would like to keep these all in WA if possible, breeding group of western beardies, and maybe my goldfields shingles (3 females 2 males - all females currently pregnant so will wait until after they drop before sale).

Please let me know if you are interested - genuine inquires only. Please be aware that these will be sold at a fair price - I am not desperate to sell.

Please find pics below....

P1061706.jpg

P8282163.jpg

P6131994.jpg

P6131979.jpg

P6131981.jpg

P4301890-1.jpg

IMGA1165.jpg

PA021359-1.jpg

IMGA1032.jpg

PB060542-1.jpg

Thanks for all the interest guys,

All sold pending payment..... I have decided to hold onto the goldfields for now:)

Will let those who have pm'd me know if any of the sales fall through.

Cheers,
Tristen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back