• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Collection swap.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scale_Addiction

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have recently undertaken a contract with a nation wide company that requires me to travel once or twice a week all over Australia, and working in Brisbane while not away, and it has made life very hard trying to juggle my business as well as a substantial reptile collection, so i have decided to downsize to something more managable, the first part of the collection on offer is:

3x F Spotted Pythons
2x M Spotted Pythons
1x F Stimson's Python
1x M Stimson's Python
1x F Children's Python
1x M Children's Python
1x M Water Python
1x F Water Python
1x M BTS
1x F BTS

All animals are adults except the BTS which are almost full size.
All the Antaresia have been mating and are most likely gravid.
The water pythons have been showing alot of interest though their mating season is a couple of months away. All animal's sexes are confirmed.

The collection is available on swap only, and as a whole for the moment.

I'm am looking for expressions of interest in BHPs or womas.

I will freight the collection under the right circumstances.

If no suitable swaps can be found, i will sell the part collection as a whole, then seperatly if still unsold.

thanks all.

sevrum - in the event that someone has an offer pending pictures, i will exchange pics of my stock with theirs.

all their current enclosures are also included, they are mainly heated and thermostated tubs. also big enclosure for waters, all very basic. but clean and fuctional.

all animals are good feeders, with no health problems, mite free and wormed. i run a quarantine here, which all these animals have passed.

looking for a pair of womas (preferably adult) or a trio of BHPs - 1m 2f (also prefer adult)

Sad to see Azz, you have some nice kids,
but then congrats to you re the job, if i had the room or the reps to swap i would be calling you right now, sadly i dont but !

hope it goes well for you :eek:)
cheers
chris

Well Aaron if worst comes to worst mate and you can't swap or sell the collection as a whole and it gets down to individuals - put me down for the Female Stimmie to go with the Male that I bought from you last month... But good luck swapping/selling the whole lot :)

Andrew

Andrew, I have a buyer for the lot should a suitable swap not be found.

Chris - my contract is only 5 years, and we'll pay the house off in that time, so after it all, i'll be hammering back into herps. probably only work part time and have 2-3 times what i currently have.

righto, the buyer on "the lot" has pulled.

I'll take offers around $4000 for the lot.

or $3500 for the antaresia and $1000 for the waters and BTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back