Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got: 2 Blotched Blue Tongue Lizards, 1xM 1xF- named Boris and Blueberry
3 Central Bearded Dragons, 2xM 1xF- Taz, Norbert and Soon-to-be-named
1 Coastal Carpet Python, 1xM- Harlequin
1 Centralian Carpet Python, 1xF- Poseidon
1 Olive Python, 1xF- Alecia
3 Stimsons Pythons, 2xM 1xF- Mikey, Jumanji and Delilah
13 Green Tree Frogs, NS- Skeletal, Freddo, Kermit, Buzz, Woody, Sir. Bounce Alot, FROG and 6 are Soon-to-be-named
2 Spotted Marsh Frogs, NS- Drum and Bass
1 Ridge-Tailed Monitor, Not sure of sex- Sprinkles
2 Eastern Water Dragons, 1xM 1xF- Eragon and Saphira
2 Jungle Carpet Pythons, 1xM 1xF- Tarzan and Jane
1 Short Neck Turtle, NS- Trance
1 Eastern Long Neck Turtle, NS- Dance
1 Broad-Shelled River Turtle, NS- Franklin

Then there is all the fish, wood beetles, flies & what comes with flies, crickets, rats, mice and the Black Lab/dog, Missy..... etc.View attachment 198857 View attachment 198858 View attachment 198859

Make that 3 Jungles, +1xF- Kaa
+ 1 Cunningham Skink, NS- Unnamed
And on 31st of May + 2 Black-Headed Pythons, 1xF 1xM- Thinking of names =]
And if I get my way- +1 Port Mac Diamond, 1xF- Would think of the best name ever!

5 spotted pythons 3 female 2 males fluffy, sally spots, millie, nibbles, charlie
3 ridgetails baz sandy and lizard
1 jungle called jungles
1 short neck turtle franklin
1 long billed corella called bird
and womas trisits bhp cts and olives on the way i hope :)

Hi my name is Stephen, I am a year 12 student near Newcastle.
My current reptiles;

2 Gillen's Monitors
3 (soon to be 2) Central Beardies
1 Carpet
5 Smooth Knob-tailed Gecko
2 Northern Spiny-tailed Gecko
2 Northern Dtella Geckos
2 Eastern Stone Geckos

3 Rainbow Fish

My wishlist summarized to 1 genus and 5 other species.

All Nephrurus
Pogona microlepidota
Ctenophorus ngyurna
Varanus brevicauda
Pygopus lepidopodus
Egernia depressa

Hi boys. Cheers for bringing this back up.... I've got a bit of an update to do myself.... I shall add....
T-Rex is the Cunningham's name. Always has been? Don't know why I said unnamed above
2 Black-headed Pythons, 1xM 1xF- Romeo and Jeweliette
3 Pink Tongued Skinks, NS- I call the big one BITEY! Other 2 Unnamed as of yet
10 Southern Brown Tree Frogs- Various and Unnamed
2 Eastern Blue Tongued Skinks, Hoping and thinking 1xM 1xF, just came home with them, need names :p
Still got that Diamond on the brain and just so many things I want. I can't stop! Just need more funds :rolleyes:
On another note.... am I the only one who can't upload pics at the moment? ISSUES.

This is a nice, friendly idea for a thread. Nice to see for a change.
I'm Dan, I'm from Windsor (about an hour or so west of Sydney)
I have:
1 x Jungle - Basil - he was my first snake and so my special boy (I've got a "portrait" of him covering my upper arm)
1 x Bredli - Ferdinand
2 x Spotteds - Jack & Jill
1 x Water Python - Bella
2 x Black headed monitors - Bunchy & Scrunchy (named by my gf for the way their skin looks)

I want:
Night Tiger
Lace Monitor

Hi, Not sure who my favourite is but possibly the Darwin boy Smij but I love them all equally, even the ones that don't like handling.
My collection:
1 x female Eastern Water Dragon - Rogue, not very handleable
2 X Gippsland Water Dragon Juvies as yet unnamed, one eats from my hand other runs
2 x Spotted pythons -female Cloak and male Dagger, not handleable but pretty to watch
2 x Uluru Womas - female Squiggle male Giggle, boy is very placid, haven't handled the girl yet
1 x het Darwin - male Smij, very placid and handleable
1 x Central Bearded Dragon - male Ghedorah, likes to puff up and act tough but is coming around, female coming next week
2 x Central Netted Dragons (my sons) - as yet unnamed, tolerate a little handling, are getting better
1 x Albino Darwin python on hold - female, apparently a lovely placid girl
1 cat - male Killda Catty (elmer fudd style)
2 x Jack Russell x - Piglet (female), Puppy (male), psycho dogs
1 x Bull Mastiff x Bull Arab - male Kaeleb, gentle giant but a bit narky with other big dogs and undesirables
1 x Siamese Fighting Fish - Hank
2 x Budgies - the Birds, very talkative and like to show off but don't like being touched
1 x rat Girly, likes the protection of her cage but doesn't bite

Next season I will be trying for a striped Darwin Het, Ridgetailed monitors (or possibly something a bit larger), Boyds, a Frilly, a rough scaled python and a green tree python and a male Eastern Water Dragon, some high red womas and a bigger house.

Oh, and I have a 16 year old son who used to handle ok but is getting worse with age.

Better update the list. now have my baby albino Darwin as yet unnamed, but considering Khaleesi, anyone watching Game of Thrones will get that. She is very tiny but is eating well and very adventurous. Also now have my female Beardie who is called Ginchiyo and she is lovely and tame. I have a striped Het coming from larks.

G'day Dan. Have seen you'r Bredli's face a fair bit on here and read a bit of what you've had to say. Nice to meet you properly!
We should have a race to see who gets a Lacie first. Hehe. Pretty keen on a Night Tiger myself too.
Got a pic of your tatt? Sounds cool. Love all their names.

Cheers for the update- jealous about your albino!
I went into a pet shop before- came out empty handed!- but one of the ladies in there was very interested in hearing about my new additions and updates on all my animals. I went on saying that I will never have enough. I. Really. Am. Obsessed!

Ohhh I see. That fails! You'll get one eventually anyway, just get other stuff inbetween. Hehe. You know G-town or you just know where it's at?
You'r tatt is amazing. I love it. I plan on getting a snake, a dragon/lizard/monitor/skink/gecko/something, a turtle and a frog somewhere on my body.

This is a nice, friendly idea for a thread. Nice to see for a change.
I'm Dan, I'm from Windsor (about an hour or so west of Sydney)
I have:
1 x Jungle - Basil - he was my first snake and so my special boy (I've got a "portrait" of him covering my upper arm)

Never knew you had a jungle Dan... got any pics of him floating around on here somewhere?

1 x Bredli - Ferdinand
2 x Spotteds - Jack & Jill
1 x Water Python - Bella
2 x Black headed monitors - Bunchy & Scrunchy (named by my gf for the way their skin looks)

I want:
Night Tiger
Lace Monitor

Nice collection mate...

Haha nah don't know the area. I just know you guys have much slackers rules than us.
Thanks for the compliment. I flew all the way to Adelaide for it so yeah pretty happy result

There's a couple of recent ones in here Red:http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/general-reptile-discussion-42/babies-pic-heavy-157558/
He's not the brightest and not the friendliest at times (seems to get PMS and only lets me handle him) but I love him like a child. I will cry like a little girl when he dies

Uh huh. I'm only learning about other states rules from being on here + other random stuff I've heard over time. Bugger!
Yeah man. Sweet as. Going to tell us how much it cost ya?
Red-Ink- check out the Jungle tatt thread man. Pretty awesome!

Haha it was about $600 for the ink and $100 for the plane trip (I work for an airline so get super cheap flights)
Longest five hours of my life but worth it

Yeah four more but all smaller stuff (the longest took about 45 mins). How about you?

I has a star on/around my elbow [Tara= star in Indian so that's cool]- didn't know that when I got it] That was my first. I love stars. So many cool things have happened with stars/my name since.
Uhhh and 'Seize the day' on my lower back. Have a pic of that on my profile background actually.
The Southern Cross on the back of my neck.
Mum and Gam on my inner wrists. Gam= what I call my Nana <3
Next= corset ribbons & bows up my sides/ribs. Ouch. Few other plans too.

My pretty small collection list is in my signature, but in a year or so I'm getting either a Blue tongue or a small monitor (or maybe even a large dragon like a EWD or Frilly), and hopefully soon I'm allowed a small lizard species. Trying to decide between a Wheeleri, Sandswimmer, Prickly Forest skink, Central Netted Dragon or a Pygmy Beardie.

My pretty small collection list is in my signature, but in a year or so I'm getting either a Blue tongue or a small monitor (or maybe even a large dragon like a EWD or Frilly), and hopefully soon I'm allowed a small lizard species. Trying to decide between a Wheeleri, Sandswimmer, Prickly Forest skink, Central Netted Dragon or a Pygmy Beardie.
Wheeleri, wheeleri, wheeleri!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back