Coloured beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i knew how to post pics i would have shown off heaps of my animals, im going to have to get my wife to sit down with me and show me how. im semi computer iliterate........took me 5 mins just to type this.

email????????oh yeah that computer letter thing.............ill get them to you asap, havent taken any pics yet

LOL!!!! Looking forward to them Herpie boy!

They all look great, that bub I got from you Saz is turning into a stunner (bright orange all over after his first shed). Here's some of my guys and some of our first clutch of bubs, they all look quite drab at the moment waiting on them all to shed so I can see the colour

our boy
View attachment 36923

This girl is quite white when she sheds, looks quite drab in this photo but havn't had a chance to get another yet
View attachment 36924

same as this girl she's a really nice yellow/lemon colour with bright orange beard when she sheds
View attachment 36925

This is our other girl, we've just put her with a really nice looking URS red/orange boy of my mates
View attachment 36926

one of the bubs from the yellow girl and red boy, quite a few of these bubs hatched with bright red along there ear so will be interesting to see what they turn out like
View attachment 36927

Last edited:
re Coloured

Hi,heres some of the little lolly line beardies from the last clutch,weird things they are,come out with colour at hatching,peppermint ,strawberry flavours :lol:

Last edited:
re Coloured

Thanks Bitey,the peppermint ones are interesting,they have a dark green background with light green surrounds and pale bands with a bluishcolour in the middle.

Last edited:
re Coloured

Similar to other beardies ide imagine but with a head start in the colour department,the ones from the first batch are quite big and still have the colour they was born with,dont know how the peppermint coloured ones will go,kept one to see what develops.

Hi
here are a couple of Beardies i have held back for breeding this coming season.
hope the pictures work.

Trueyellowgold.jpg

trueyellowg2lizards.jpg

re beardeds

hi there. i was wondering if you know who,s blood line that is.

Hi
I picked up the parents from a guy over near richmond.
he said they where all unrelated but im not sure where he got them.
I have had them a couple of years now.

Yes sure did.
i have contacted some of the people that purchased them last year and only a few have turned out bright coloured most are pale yellow with some brighter parts.
thats why im hopeing to breed these 2 to make the colours more consistant.

Ok cool, sounds like an interesting project. Good luck with it and be sure to let us know how it goes :D

looks like the lighting enhanced his colours, as well as the blue sweater. a bit of trick photography, but no doubt he's a beautiful yellow and awfully bright..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back