Coloured beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re Coloured

looks like the lighting enhanced his colours, as well as the blue sweater. a bit of trick photography, but no doubt he's a beautiful yellow and awfully bright..[/QUOTE
The chernobil phase you reckon comrad kirby ! Zee beardy is glowing,mayday,mayday,zee diamond in the appletree is got stripes ooh ooh is the fault of the wicked west they were sold as pure free of radiation, dances around the computer then gets more beer! Were all gonna die! :):);)

hi everyone just wondering can u tell from when they are young what colour they turn out in the future?

Simon

Impossible to tell without seeing prior offspring Peachslices, and even then its a gamble. When buying a 'coloured' beardie hatchling, make sure you view pictures of the parents and of previous offspring, much the same way you would if buying a hatchling python.

:)

Hey pythons..., you showing off our stud male.....!!! He is a great looking beardie even when he is not sitting on a blue back ground.

re Coloured

hi everyone just wondering can u tell from when they are young what colour they turn out in the future?

Simon

Yeh look at pics of young ones and parents,they should be displaying colour when there young,everything gets sold as a coloured beardy,the babys go light and dark like the parents,the light one on my finger in previous pics is in this lot of babys .

Last edited:
re Coloured

Heres a photo i took outside without the flash of two babys early this season,you can see the true colours that way.

Last edited:
Here's a few pics of some welcome new additions that came from Bex at Twingums Reptiles, a cream male called Mojo and five juveniles out of my white female Luna by Mojo. Mojo was in grumpy colours in the pic, and the little ones were about half way. On the way home in the car all of them looked awesome!!! Typical.

grumpymojo.jpg

whites2.jpg

whites.jpg

whites3.jpg

whitejuv1.jpg

white.jpg

hatch.jpg

whitejuv.jpg

Beautiful Saz! Can't wait to see how those babies turn out as they mature.

I'm hanging out for the day when white beardies are readily available :)

Sure will be Miss B, these guys are pretty good already, when they were totally coloured up on the way home they had totally white heads with no pattern. Can't wait to see what they look like in another 6 months. They are also all girls!! Will breed them back to Mojo when they fully grown if I can't find another suitable male in the meantime.

Awesome, that will be a great little project to work on. Be sure to keep us updated (and put me on your list for white babies ;))

Congrats! I'm sure Bex is glad she is going to a loving home!

Congrats! I'm sure Bex is glad she is going to a loving home!

apparently she was a family favourite, and ive promised update photo's.. by all means ill be crazy with camera!!

im dancing around like crazy organising her new home. :D

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a beautiful little bub that decided to turn herself all orange :D

Attachments

• Orange.jpg
    Orange.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Orange2.jpg
    Orange2.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 54
I think she has five left now.

Nice hatchlings miss B!

re Coloured

Great pictures saz,very nice babys the light ones from twin gums and they have a bit of pink in the middle by the looks,yours are coming along very well i see Miss B,some good lookers being developed by all.:):):)

Yep, two of them have pale apricot down their back, which must have come from Dad.

Will have to take a pic of yellow, orange and white juvies together to show the difference.

:)

Wow there's some incredible coloured beardeds in this thread,i can't get over the brightness and variance in colour...really really nice animals everyone!!!

Here's a few lolly beardeds from zulu and they are like lollies they're all colours of the rainbow.Here's a few pics i snapped today hope you like...cheers!!

Attachments

• P1020181 (Medium).JPG
    P1020181 (Medium).JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 31
  • P1020161 (Medium).JPG
    P1020161 (Medium).JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 38
  • P1020146.jpg
    P1020146.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 44
  • P1020166 (Medium).JPG
    P1020166 (Medium).JPG