Coloured beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous bubs Browns, Zulu's bubs are gorgeous.

Do you have pics of last years bubs Zulu, or was this the first season you bred them?

Very nice everyone, do you have pics of the parents of your whites Rossco?

I got my originals from Daniel Cull, which in turn I believe Bex purchased the parents of mine from Daniel, so my bubs are actually grandchildren from the adults I believe you have purchased from Bex. Hows that for a story.

Cheers Rossco.

Well there you go!! Small world huh!

The three clutches of bubs that Daniel Cull sold were from Luna x Kong, which are the adults that Bex bought from Daniel. Kong was Luna's brother and unfortunately died. These juvies are out of Luna by Mojo who is unrelated to Luna.

Any other pics of the parents?

:)

Orange male. Rick Walker boy.
IMG_3218.jpg

Yellow fem. Unfortunately you can't see it in this pic but but she usually has 2 red striped going down her spine.
http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/...al Beardies/?action=view&current=IMG_3212.jpg

One I bred.
IMG_3523.jpg

re Coloured

Gorgeous bubs Browns, Zulu's bubs are gorgeous.

Do you have pics of last years bubs Zulu, or was this the first season you bred them?

This is the first season they bred saz ,had to keep a few,dont know if the female will breed again she looks pretty old :)

re Coloured

Some nice orange beardys there Mr Spike! :)

Great pics everyone! They are some awesome animals out there. Here's a few more I took this morning at breakfast.

Oliver - or more commonly known as Bob
2yroldmale.jpg

Mojo eating his morning woodies
breakfasttime.jpg

Mojohappier.jpg

Smallest white bub in nicer colours
littlest.jpg

Patrick showing off his shed at breakfast
shedding.jpg

saz you have some very nice beardies i LOVE the white ones i hope i can get me hand on some in the near future lol but i guess every one wishes too haha thanks for sharing.

re Coloured

I like that white beardy with the yellow rings around its eyes,its a little howler! :lol:

LOL! He looks like he's wearing eye makeup bless him! He's the dad of the white juvies in the pics.

:)

Took some comparison pics...

Yellow, orange and white juvies - no flash
yelloworangewhite.jpg

comparison4.jpg

comparison3.jpg

White juvie with flash
whitegirl2.jpg

White juvie no flash
girlie.jpg

whitegirlie.jpg

The yellow and orange ones are 3 months, the white one would be around 10 months I think.

Yeah, the white ones are around the 10mth mark. Must be something in the water down here but I couldn't grow grass quickly to save myself LOL
They make a beautiful contrast there Saz :) I look forward to see wonderful bubs from you in the coming years!!!
Bex :)

PS - You don't mind if I keep the Mojinator as my avatar do you? He's always been such a ladys man :)

LOL Bex!!! Of course I don't mind!

No kidding at the ladies man bit, he was black bearding all the girls as they took their turns in the woodie tubs this morning, hehehe!!

Gahhhhhh!!! Just resexed the whites and I have two pairs!! The two biggest are females, and both smaller ones are showing their hemipenes tonight! YAY!!!

Sarah, Saz, dearest...

Why must you show off like this? :D I'm just messing, I love some of your beardies. When are you going to send me some nice Reds and Whites?

We have to work something out...

Kane

He's not really all that coloured, but he's not a bad looking boy... so here's a piccie of Diego.
And another few pics of Pyro... sorry... couldn't help myself :oops:

Attachments

• Diego1.jpg
    Diego1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 43
  • PYR1.jpg
    PYR1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Pyro190902.jpg
    Pyro190902.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: