Colouring on Albino Darwin's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, he is a great snake to own. yeah mine also grabs stuff in his enclosure to hold onto. half the time i have to bring his log or branch out with him.

That's why you give them a nice big water bowl and when they take a dip out they come easy peasy :) They always look at me like "I knew you were going to do that! damn!"

he has a big water bowl but i never see him in it, he hangs off his branch and reaches out drinks the water while holding onto the branch.

lol yeah his security brach, he spend more time on that branch than anywhere else. he does use the hide though wen he is in shed.

Ive seen albinos that don't change until they are over a year old and i've seen albinos come out of the egg with white and yellow on them. Depends on the snake

This is my Albino Darwin, a little over a year old..... colours are just starting to show.

IMG_2869.jpg

By the third slough they will be showing more yellow and white, but the colour keeps developing for a year or so. Even better is the fact that they don't fade with age. Pythons with black in the colours often get a bit dull or indistinct after 4 years or so. Albinos just keep looking gorgeous!

Such a cute little albino. This is my little 3 months old, I believe he is due for a shed within the next 2 weeks
20130412_101038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back