Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My animals names are
Olive- Striker,
Albino- Shaw,
Coastal- Crank,
Proserpine- Pierre,
Water dragons- Nessy & Falcor, Dogs- Rock & Tru
Cat- Jebus.. Other names Ive used are Elli, Spool, Meg, Raff, Bug, Milton, Na!
I never really name mine for a reason they just sound good at the time, except Striker, I'm sure you can guess why lol

water python-Graham Nicholson
diamond- wikiwiki old school
mangrove monitor- first aid
2 ELN- george and osama

My python is called Charleigh. I like to get inspiration from movies for some of my animals - my breeding rats are named Shenzi, Banzai and Ed after the Hyenas on the lion king! My friend has a black headed python named "William Snakespeare" :p

I take forever to name my animals too, but so far we have cinnamon, goku, panda, link, murderface, toki, simba, hunter, trigger, baron, nuka, pickles, Odin

And some names of animals that have passed away :(
Swisgar, kiara, Oreo and chain

I like human names for my pets. Some one is yet to call their snake "Paul". It just sounds good...
"WOW! What an amazing snake you have there! Whats his name?!?!"
..."oh, thats just Paul.."

simple, but awesome :D

Some of the names of my mob...

Nyx, Isis, Fenrir, Goliath, Naga, Medusa, Ishtar, Ashur, Lilith, Seth, Anouke, Eshara, Morgana, Solar, Sehkmet, Jax...lol

So what are your babies called!?

well my baby is called lilac and i loooooove her with everything i got..............................kids change your life for the better!!!!

Spotted python female - meduca. Aussie bulldog male - rhino. Aussie Bulldog female - Harley Exotic Persian male cat - ronald Persian male cat - chief Bearded dragon male & female - Lenny and Lucy

Coastal.... Monty (of course), spotteds..... Bonny & Clyde, Centralian..... Gypsy Rose, and Murray Darling Python....... Yarrum (Murray spelt backwards) :lol:

So far...... hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back