?compatible sexes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandymegan

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry everyone another newbie question . I'm sure to learn - eventually.
I've got on hold 2 black soil beardies, just waiting for the license and import license to come back, now I've been thinking... it's not good when I start thinking cos it usually costs me more money!
If I get 2 males will they fight? If I get 2 females will they fight? should I get 1 male and 1 female and let them do the wild thing? or should I get 2 of each??? the enclosure is 1.2longx0.45 deepx 0.35high.. would this be big enough for 2 of same sex to get away from each other and not get too territorial? I know it's big enough for 4, just, but the budget will be a bit stretched. If I let them breed are these in demand so I won't be stuck with stacks of the little buggers.
I do apologise for more questions, but I am learning so much from you all.

c ya
Meg

Not 100% sure but might be better getting one M and 3 or 4 F.I think thats the way to go but if not Im sure someone will correct me.

cheers :)

I have A trio of beardies which get along fine . male fight if more than one inthe enclosure but female are fine as long as well fed
A pair is just as good but the male tends wear out the female unless separated when breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back