• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Fishing Kayak 4 Python(s)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Valued at $800 is my fishing kayak setup. Located on the central coast but can meet somewhere in newcastle on a week day.
Best form of contact would be via PM on these forrums.

Ideal for fishing lakes/rivers and has never failed me in the ocean (Calm days obviously). This is the perfect beginner setup and has everything you need to get you going.

Includes roof racks (valued at $120) that come on and off in under 2 minutes which strap through your car not actually mounting on and leaving your car looking ugly..
Will also include Straps that strap onto the roof racks (Valued at $25)

Includes centre 360* rod holder
4 Kayak standard rod holders build into the kayak
Soft padded seat which is extremely comfortable
Paddle + paddle leesh
Anchor that suites a small boat making ocean fishing very easy (especially off the beach)

Both standard rubber handles have broken off as the rubber tried out and cracked in the sun but i have made a rope relay that doubles as a paddle holder & handle for the yak.
Please note that die hard yakkers do this to their $2000+ kayaks so in no way is it a disadvantage.

The kayak has 2 sealed compartments for wallet/keys/bait/bucket .. whatever you like but one is no longer water proof. Its the front one which is ideal to sit a bucket in anyway ...

With a few minor defects i would suggest you be able to travel to the central coast for inspection. If not i would be more then happy to relay some pictures focusing on said wear & tear defects.

2e2mk4p.jpg

(Note rope relay was'nt made in this picture but can provide pictures of it if interested)
Wheels are home made and i will throw them in also, Not suitable for anything besides pushing your yak around the garage.

Open to all offers but would prefer python(s) or enclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back