Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, just thought i would share a pic of our girl having an identity issue, from the looks of it she is now wanting to be a GTP, sprung her practicing the classic GTP pose, looks so funny seeing a Coastal in this classic position....... anyone else found their snakes in funny positions like this, share if you have. :) ....................................Ron

Attachments

• 20130528_120946.jpg
    20130528_120946.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 189
my old coastal girl used to do that too ill see if i can find a pic my female jungle does it too IMAG0557.jpgIMAG0558.jpgcoastal2.jpgcoastal.jpg

Last edited:
My crazy fem CCP does this all the time, even though she has 2 branches creating a shelf like structure, she likes to curl up on the one. She can also do a fair imitation of a Cobra.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 80
Got an MD and a Bredli that will sit like that often, although the Bredli now often prefers to curl on a new 'fake rock' ledge that I made for him.

got a coastal that does that just about everyday , also have a hatchy coastal and hatchy jungle jag that ive seen do the same just not as often

pretty common in most morelia imo

Hmmm, in over 5 years this is the 1st time i have ever seen her in this pose, looked kinda funky lol :) ..............................Ron

My woma is a coastal (or other climbing snake) lol. For the first week after i got him he would climb to the top of the rock wall than just call down....looks like he finally got the hang of holding on lol.
3ysabama.jpg

una7y7aq.jpg

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

I think all Womas do that. :)

I've posted here a link some time ago about few Womas being spotted/photographed 5m high up tree hunting Goanas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow i thought they werent good climbers, cant remember where i read that. Oh well i still think he looks cute

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back