Cool Christmas presents

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richyboa72

Reaction score
Not Opened any yet but have opened a couple of nice beers while putting presents out that a customer gave me from work, quite Cool name really and tastes wicked
Its
97542d9d3f756d410998bacfe791b4fa.jpg
brewed here in Derbyshire in a little micro brewery and called “Rock Python “

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Not Opened any yet but have opened a couple of nice beers while putting presents out that a customer gave me from work, quite Cool name really and tastes wicked
Its
97542d9d3f756d410998bacfe791b4fa.jpg
brewed here in Derbyshire in a little micro brewery and called “Rock Python “

U can't beat a nice craft beer.
Bloody santa put up a kids trampoline in my house but it seems he might of had too many beers last night and wasn't thinking because it's too big to get out any of the doors now
8b7efac0dcd06fffc2a088485c2aa203.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes was really nice ,I work in a big garden centre 4 miles from home and we have a franchise on site that sells over 50 local craft beers and wines,cheeses etc not cheap but well nice,way to much temptation in there[emoji4]
Ive not quite built a big trampoline inside when my kids where young but spent many an hour building up bikes, kinda miss it really, got two granddaughters now so get to spoil them rotten, It was Harriet’s 4th Birthday Xmas eve(not very good timing on my daughters behalf and nannying two weeks all-out the same pay packet)so quite an expensive time
We took her to the Beauty and the Beast pantomime and she loved it, she went As rapunzel tho as I had brought as a prese for here
a2f191f6702d2f4d6ae9767c88672f60.jpg

Santa dropped the kids trampoline off under the carport at our house years ago.
My father-in-law and I put together a swingset one Xmas Eve, carefully following the instructions. Halfway through, it said, "Before doing that, you must assemble this...."
One o'clock in the morning, much cursing, and several beers, we finished it.

Ah yes the joys... Me and the missus slapped this together over night. You think its a simple task stretching a round canvas mat over a frame that's substantially larger than the mat?? MANY choice words were shouted in the wee hours!
20161216_162118.jpg

Ah yes the joys... Me and the missus slapped this together over night. You think its a simple task stretching a round canvas mat over a frame that's substantially larger than the mat?? MANY choice words were shouted in the wee hours!
View attachment 322446
Did u tell the kids that it was Santa enjoying the biscuits and milk?

Santa dropped the kids trampoline off under the carport at our house years ago.
My father-in-law and I put together a swingset one Xmas Eve, carefully following the instructions. Halfway through, it said, "Before doing that, you must assemble this...."
One o'clock in the morning, much cursing, and several beers, we finished it.
Tell me about it
My worst Christmas eve ever when the missus said cooper is going to nannas and u can put up his new cubby.
Double story with a Rockwall/ monkey bars / 2 swings and a seesaw / slide / and a bar with 2 stools attached. About 1000 pieces i reckon. The womans not happy until I'm working to 2am, it seem to be a tradition i know its coming every year.

I'm all for putting a kids toy together, i actually see it as a challenge to see how far i can get without opening the instructions. However when the toy borders on needing council approval or a building permit, thats where i start worrying

stuff the council.who needs whinging PC dickheads.get on with your own life and stop peeking over fences

stuff the council.who needs whinging PC dickheads.get on with your own life and stop peeking over fences
My last neighbor was good, i built my pagola next to his and thought I'd save a bit of time, instead of using my own guttering i just angled mine so it ran into his.

Tell me about it
My worst Christmas eve ever when the missus said cooper is going to nannas and u can put up his new cubby.
Double story with a Rockwall/ monkey bars / 2 swings and a seesaw / slide / and a bar with 2 stools attached. About 1000 pieces i reckon. The womans not happy until I'm working to 2am, it seem to be a tradition i know its coming every year.

You can look forward to doing the same for the grand children in the future mate. This is the 1st year in the last 5 I haven't had a Cubby/Trampoline or similar to put up on Xmas eve. Most difficult this year was a scooter.....bliss

At least you can go make a mess at the grandkids house and give them the mess to clean up. And you get to buy them the noisiest toys ever, [emoji7]Winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back